Diesel Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevieWonder

Here's your pricing breakdown for when gas was just over $3/gallon. It's similar for diesel although the ultra-low sulphur fuel has raised the refining costs by about $0.30/gallon. Click on the attached graphic to see the numbers.

Attachments

• pay_pump4.jpg
    pay_pump4.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 56

StevieWonder

For those that can't see/open the graphic:

Pump price = $3.04
Crude oil = $2.07
Refining = $0.24
Shiping & selling = $0.33
Taxes = $0.40

Cooper

Oil hit $113.00 per barrell. Diesel at the moment in Dallas ranges from $4.05 to $4.21.
The price will jump 10 cents a gallon in the next few days.

CGibson

Up here in Anchorage, we are at about $3.99/gallon. Our transport driver who brought our BH up said that diesel prices were about $1.40/liter coming through Canada.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The fuel prices on the Alcan can be a little intimidating. Just pay the prices, grind your teeth, and drive on. It ain't like you got any real choice about where you fill up.

jayc

Legendary Member
I am sure that there are many others that have seen this same thing, I notice gas/diesel prices in the morning going to work. Then when going home, I see that prices have risen 2-5 cents per gallon. A store owner could make a good profit by filling all of his tanks, then closing down the sales for a few days and take the increased profits.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I filled up 5 minutes ago in McAlester, OK. Sounds like $3.99 is 'cheaper' than most out there! :mad:

Attachments

• HT.jpg
    HT.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 13

medic9016

The BP at I95 exit 33 in Point South SC was $4.09 on my way home yesterday, $4.19 on my way to work this morning.

What Is Uncle Sam Doing To Help Us Out?
In Fl. Every Gal. Has A 1 Cent Tax To Prevent Drilling In The Gulf. I Guess I Missed That Vote.

Tom & Mary

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
$4.09 a gallon in the Norfolk, Va area. I'll post Richmonds prices after my next trip in.

Longshot1

In Cheyenne, WY this morning at a local Gas O Mat it was $3.87. Off the Interstate close to Denver I Saw $4.30. Marty in Denver

theharveys

I have to fill up tomorrow as we are taking a week-long vacation at Mustang Island this coming week (a 420 mile pull).
As I can hold 74 gallons of diesel, and with how fast prices are rising...I just hope the price of diesel does not go up WHILE I am filling up! :eek:
Soon, you may only be able to lock in a price for up to 50 gallons, then pay the new price for the next 50 and so on...;)at least it seems that way.

Tom of Ypsi

Lake Wales, Fl price jumped 12 cents from Monday to Tuesday and you can quess which day I decided to fill up. 74 gallons x $4.07:eek: instead of somewhere around 60 gallons x $3.95

Draco Dog

I live in northern Oregon. Our prices for diesel are from $4.05 to $4.15 per gallon. I just don't understand. Diesel---------this product should be much cheaper than gas. Can anyone explain why it isn't.

snuffy

I live in northern Oregon. Our prices for diesel are from $4.05 to $4.15 per gallon. I just don't understand. Diesel---------this product should be much cheaper than gas. Can anyone explain why it isn't.

Same price here where I live in GA. They claim the new sulphur regulations cause extra refining and such.
Rape and pillage. Bend over, here it comes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.