Early spring campout.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Maybe something happened to Lance's rig and he just hasn't found it yet. I'm just saying.
Hey Lance,now that gives you something to think about doesn't it.We all know how good Ken is with a "chainsaw"!

lduguay

Hey Lance,now that gives you something to think about doesn't it.We all know how good Ken is with a "chainsaw"!

I guess Ken wants to retaliate by chopping my BC into MPG's......surely he must understand that it was Jim & Pat that launched the missile attack after he (or someone:confused:) drop a "rock" on the SOB motor coach.:rolleyes:

jpajax

It is amazing how Lance ( the roaming or rouge reporter) is always on the spot when these strange things happen.

jimtoo

With all them video's showing what can happen in ya'll's area has just about convinced me to not camp in the East close to ya'll agin..;). Think I'll go West this year,,, maybe hit Gillette, Wy,,, and Cody, Wy... never see nothing like that happening out that way..;),,,, Well ,,, maybe have to chase a bear off once in a while..:D.

Jim M

lduguay

With all them video's showing what can happen in ya'll's area has just about convinced me to not camp in the East close to ya'll agin..;). Think I'll go West this year,,, maybe hit Gillette, Wy,,, and Cody, Wy... never see nothing like that happening out that way..;),,,, Well ,,, maybe have to chase a bear off once in a while..:D.

Jim M

Hmmmmm, gonna have to look up some bear footage for effect :rolleyes: Wouldn't want the west coasters to feel "slighted"......maybe even throw in an earthquake or two.......

trdeal

You know, none of these ever happened until Lance started hanging out with us.:cool:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
You know, none of these ever happened until Lance started hanging out with us.:cool:

Don't know why you didn't believe me Terry. I told you about the explosion and fire out at OL when we were next to him.

I used to know people like him up north- they were hired out for specialty jobs.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry & Larry, The first time that I met Lance I felt sorry for Kem. She has a very heavy burden to carry. She does need our support.
Lance is really into a lot of strange things. Missiles, Boulders, Rockets and Tornadoes. He needs help.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

trdeal

Well I've been thinking about it and while Lance has been around for some very strange happenings, he does make a really good sausage and gravy biscuit,so I guess we had better keep him around.:)

lduguay

Lance, Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary about your BC yet???

Nope.....seems to be holding together quite well.....even have a FREE Flag Pole NOW!! happy_face_new.jpg

However, after the purchase of various flags it has become an "investment"!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
hey Nathan still has a flag pole for a deal and it's painted orange!!!