Early spring campout.

jpajax

Just a quick note to say we made it home just fine, if you all had waited another hour before you you left the sun come out roads were dry. We had a awesome time and really enjoyed the company, even with the one who dropped the BIG BOLDER on my MOHO.LOL Not going to say who it was but his initials is Lance. Have been to town to get a extra set of key and had that talk with AJ about getting mad and locking us out.:eek: Oh yaw Ken I think I have got a name for you Have Chain Saw Will Travel I think that it takes a very special person to do what you do and from my brief talks with you it leads me to believe that you one of the special one's. May God Bless all and hope that we meet up again. PS Ken you were with only some of the finest people that Heartland owners club has and they are more that you haven't met let and if you don't watch out they will trun you into one of those rally hogs.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We're still at Creek Wood. I have been called out for Chainsaw disaster relief tomorrow. We'll head home tomorrow and then I'll head to West Liberty, KY for a few days to help with disaster relief. We really enjoyed meeting the heartland group and look forward to more rallies soon. It's supposed to be 19 degrees tonight. Ken
Hi Ken, it was great to meet you and Faye this weekend. We are very glad that you decided to join us. Be careful going home today and be very careful out there running that chain saw. Thank you for being willing to put yourself in harms way to help out your fellow man. Looking forward to seeing you guys again very soon.

trdeal

Just a quick note to say we made it home just fine, if you all had waited another hour before you you left the sun come out roads were dry. We had a awesome time and really enjoyed the company, even with the one who dropped the BIG BOLDER on my MOHO.LOL Not going to say who it was but his initials is Lance. Have been to town to get a extra set of key and had that talk with AJ about getting mad and locking us out.:eek: Oh yaw Ken I think I have got a name for you Have Chain Saw Will Travel I think that it takes a very special person to do what you do and from my brief talks with you it leads me to believe that you one of the special one's. May God Bless all and hope that we meet up again. PS Ken you were with only some of the finest people that Heartland owners club has and they are more that you haven't met let and if you don't watch out they will trun you into one of those rally hogs.
Jim, Glad you made it home safely and that you and Pat decided to join us in your MOHO. We had a great time. I don't think I would let AJ know where you hide those keys or he might lock you out again. I will have to agree with you on your thoughts concerning Ken. Will also have to agree with you on your thoughts about the Heartland crowd. The people are what make you want to become one of those rally hogs. Take care and we will see you soon.

jbeletti

Wow - sounds like a great early spring campout. Wish we could have made it, but we were traveling home from Indiana.

The UNO game sounded like fun! I recently began playing Mexican Train dominoes. Can't wait to infect a few people with that bug :)

See some of you at the GA rally in about 10 days.

Jim

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Walter and I have been playing mexican train for a few years. Our idea of fun is playing dominos on sat.night with friends. I always have my set with me.
Linda West

lduguay

We did have a great time with EVERYONE. It was even great to meet "former" HOC members (Jim & Pat) in their new SOB motor coach......I AM sure they would have purchase a HL motor coach IF HL made one!!

Here is a short video of what could possibly happen if you ever consider changing brands.......really!!!!

(Disclaimer: This is not sanctioned by any parties employed by the Heartland Corporation :angel:)

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Gus, Lance did not limit the damage to SOB. He also took me and two of the poodles out. He has no compassion.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey - don't forget about us. Lance had a tornado take out our BC. Glad it wasn't real.

trdeal

Well, I couldn't believe that Lance dropped a rock on our "Classic" Landmark,his Big Country's Papaw, but he did. No one was safe at this campout.

lduguay

OK, in an effort to NOT discriminate, I will post y'alls videos today......I might even get Ken's new 2012 missile hit :D

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, I couldn't believe that Lance dropped a rock on our "Classic" Landmark,his Big Country's Papaw, but he did. No one was safe at this campout.

Y'all are just now finding out what i have known for a long time about Lance.

lduguay

Here we go........It seems that Jim & Pat wanted to retaliate against the "attack" on their SOB Motor Coach. Ken's beautiful 2012 LM might be the target.....enjoy :rolleyes:

lduguay

Last but not LEAST.......Terry & Renee's Landmark......the first "take" we missed, but the 2nd take was a direct hit! :rolleyes:

lduguay

Here is a "bonus" video.........Nathan's near miss. :rolleyes:

PS. no animals, Heartland owners or servicemen were harmed in the production of this video......

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Lance, you are a RIOT!!!!!!!! Makes you want to look behind your back, just never know what is to come next. We missed you guys.