EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/25/2013 to 4/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
I checked pricing and it looks like we can do $7.00 for S, M, L, and XL; $8.50 for 2XL.
Hogan

hogan

Thanks to all of you who have been posting your T-shirt requests. I am putting you on the list as you chime in.

Roy and Sandy Walker.....Just to be clear and make sure I order the correct sizes for you.....do you want 2 XL's or 2 2XL's

hillsonwheels

Don't know if I've posted (C.R.S.) about Tee shirts or not. To be safe....we'll need two XL mens, please.

Thanks........Dick

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming!

Made reservations today. Arriving Wednesday, 24-APR and leaving Monday, 29-APR - 5 nights.

Jim

hogan

We are honored to have Jim and Nancy Beletti coming to the AlaMissiBamaSippi Spring Rally in beautiful Gulf State Park located on the white sands of Gulf Shores, Alabama. If you haven't defrosted your rig for the camping season, the time is right to join us for fun, good food, and a chance to meet up with a great bunch of Heartlanders.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Hogan and everyone concerned, We are sad to say that we will not be able to attend the rally. Something has come up that will prevent our attendance and we will try to make the next rally.

hogan

Steve and Nonna, we are going to miss you guys at the Gulf Shores Rally. It was great having you with us at Hattiesburg last October. We will expect to hear from you soon that you will be attending the Fall Rally which is scheduled for October at Piney Grove campground in Northeast Mississippi. We held our first Rally there and it is a beautiful Corps of Engineers park. Hope all it well with you.

Hogan

hogan

Some of you may have seen the news article stating the Navy Blue Angels Precision Flight Team has been grounded. I am more than disappointed, but not surprised given the political climate. I will watch the news closely and post if there is any change in the status. We can hope for a reversal.

Hogan Cooper

hogan

Last Call for TEE-SHIRTS!!!!!

Please advise the size T-shirts you want, if you want them. I have to get the order off right away to assure delivery for the Rally. I will send the order next week so please respond by 04/04/2013.
Thanks in advance.

Hogan

ATLJOHN

Hi Hogan
Is there any news what will the theme be for the pot luck dinner. Looking forward to some warm weather even in Atlanta is still winter.

GETnBYE

We need one Large and one X-Large
Last Call for TEE-SHIRTS!!!!!

Please advise the size T-shirts you want, if you want them. I have to get the order off right away to assure delivery for the Rally. I will send the order next week so please respond by 04/04/2013.
Thanks in advance.

Hogan

hogan

Keep those cards and letters coming. Got the Beletti's and the Crimson Coopers down for the Tee's. What do yall think about Italian theme for the Rally. Maybe some Cajun Lasagna? Let me hear from you. Italian Cream Cake from my boss would be on the ticket. YummyCan't wait and it won't be long.Hogan

VKTalley

Keep those cards and letters coming. Got the Beletti's and the Crimson Coopers down for the Tee's. What do yall think about Italian theme for the Rally. Maybe some Cajun Lasagna? Let me hear from you. Italian Cream Cake from my boss would be on the ticket. YummyCan't wait and it won't be long.Hogan

Hogan, Italy theme sounds great....will have to come up with something good for that. :rolleyes:

hogan

When the Moon hits the Sky like a Big piece of Pie, it's Amore'. So, I will make it OFFICIAL. The theme for Pot Luck night, Friday, April 26th, 2013 will be "Italiano Fare". So, now let's see who gets creative and posts some interesting food items for the Pot Luck. I will watch the thread and try to keep a Menu Post updated. .........................................I remember at the Fall Hattiesburg Rally, we had "Soup Theme" for pot luck and someone brought a Yummilicious Italian Wedding Soup. .................................Gulf Shores Pot Luck Menu: Italian Cream Cake - Donna Cooper ....I better tell her.Hogan

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Hogan, I sure wish I could be there to see all y'all. Had a great time last year, but will see you in Goshen and say hi to Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.