EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 4/25/2013 to 4/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
As always, Nita Cooper, GetnBye, knows the truth before it gets out. you are so right. Glad she doesn't read the forum; maybe I will get by with just asking nicely.

Hogan

hogan

Gerry, it was great having you and Debbie last year. Wish you could have made it two in a row; we had a very nice prize for the couple from Michigan that came the furthest for second AlaMissiBamasippi Rally. See yall in Goshen. Hogan

hogan

Attention!!! The Italian Theme has been overruled by the ruling authorities of the Cooper household. So, how about Southern and Soul food and whatever you want to bring. It will be mui bien!

hogan

Bette, I love Royal Blue, but that won't be the color this time. Maybe next time. Hogan

GETnBYE

Gulf Shores/Orange Beach to SEE & DO link

Things that are loud and go fast. If the Blue Angels are grounded:angel:, this may be something to see.
I know Hogan, not nearly as good:p, but your neck won't hurt from looking up. Not to mention the savings in gas:), as it is very close to the campground. And if you go to the live music:cool:, it will sound better also. It's worth a try;). http://www.bamacoastcruise.com/

hogan

Thanks Nita. Great idea. I bet we can get a party to head over there. Southern Food Hints- Southern Double Fried Chicken, Dumplings, Poke Salad; however you fix it, Southern P.I. Lumpias, Smothered Pork Chops, Yellow Squash Casserole, Fried Green Maters, Fried Pickles, Fried Okrie, Pickled Eggs and Beets, Catfish Head Au Gratin Chowder, Shrimp Anything, Tomato Gravy, Rutabagas anyway you fix em. Your turn............hogan

GETnBYE

Hogan, You are welcome. The car show event goes for about 3 days and is very close by the campground. I am sure everyone will get a chance to get over there.
As for the food you listed.........other than the chicken........yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkie..........Did we forget about LAMBERTS???????? I'll be bringing Roast Beef......n' tators.......does the tators make it southern??:cool:
P.S. Wayne says, "How much caution tape for the race do you need and do you prefer yellow and black or red and black and how much?

Nita

Thanks Nita. Great idea. I bet we can get a party to head over there. Southern Food Hints- Southern Double Fried Chicken, Dumplings, Poke Salad; however you fix it, Southern P.I. Lumpias, Smothered Pork Chops, Yellow Squash Casserole, Fried Green Maters, Fried Pickles, Fried Okrie, Pickled Eggs and Beets, Catfish Head Au Gratin Chowder, Shrimp Anything, Tomato Gravy, Rutabagas anyway you fix em. Your turn............hogan

Gizzy

I'm sure Lily can come thru with the Southern Fried P I Lumpia. Since we are in the PI right now, she will be busy preparing it when we return to the US.

hogan

prefer yellow and black, but if he has some red and black piece rolls; we could use that also. 200 yds will do it. the narrow stuff will suffice. Hogan

GETnBYE

Don't have narrow, do you not want it if it is wide. It is 3 inch caution tape. Let us know.
prefer yellow and black, but if he has some red and black piece rolls; we could use that also. 200 yds will do it. the narrow stuff will suffice. Hogan

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Darn, I really wanted that prize Hogan. I suppose if y'all make it to the Michigan Chapter Rally in Ishpeming we may have a special prize and presentation for an Alabama traveller of great distances. See you in Goshen

Hogan,
After attending our 1st rally in FL last month, I think we have the bug! We're planning to come to the AL/MS rally if there is still room. We'll call the park tomorrow to make firm reservations. I also noticed your deadline for t-shirt orders. We would like (1) large and (1) XXL please. Looking forward to meeting more new friends!
Glenn & Jackie

hogan

Glenn and Jackie, happy to have you coming up to our Gulf Shores Rally. I don't think you will be disappointed. We have a great bunch and like to have fun and good food. See you soon. what day will you arrive? I got your Tee shirts on the list also.
Hogan

We're planning to arrive late afternoon on the 25th. We'll advise once we confirm the reservations tomorrow. Can't wait to enjoy the fun & good food.
Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.