EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, SEFFNER - 3/11/2011 to 3/13/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Susan;
Yes we are going to have a great time. Looking forward to seeing you and Gary again. You can check out late Sunday, stay and enjoy as much as you can.

floridarandy

off to fort desoto the weekend before the rally for 3 nites...just to practice. not sure about how much practice we'll get with the lies, tho. do plan to work on sitting in the lounge chair....popping the top on cans...you know, the essentials!

Bob Vaughn

We went over there one weekend to check out the spaces and some of them would be kinda harry to get in...plus down 275 and thru TeriVerdi is a real trip.....

Hogladyrider

We too checked out Ft DeSoto and opted to "pass" as we need a pet friendly site and many are tight and the ranger did advise us that it can often be "bug" city.....we were interested in camping there for the dog friendly beach. We are "regulars" at RCC in Crystal River.
Susan

MICKEY

GIRLS AND GUYS;

It's just over a week now till our Inaugural Rally in Seffner Fl. I just got back from picking up the T-shirts and they look great. Speakers are in place, food in place, fun in place...looks like it's a go. I also got back from filling up my vehicle and I know how much it hurts right now. I believe you will enjoy this rally more than enough to make you forget about fuel prices.

I'm leaving EARLY Friday morning to make the Georgia Rally near Atlanta, to help promote the GA. chapter. Some of the attendees for the GA rally are coming to our Rally to help promote our inaugural rally.

I have been busy as everything these last few weeks trying to get all of my projects completed to be able to enjoy this rally season. I am as pumped about this year as anyone could be. I hope you are able to take advantage of a few of the things in the planning.

Many of you are seasoned Rallyholics, some are new to the game. I would encourage all of you to look at some of the great Rally's that Heartland has to offer. There is a East Coast regional rally in Cherokee, NC, April 29 - May 1. This is going to be another great opportunity to meet more rallyholics and old friends in a very scenic part of the country. The annual Heartland National rally is June 15 - 19 in Goshen In. This rally is another must go event. It's a big party thrown for Heartland owners by the factory.

We are looking forward to scheduling a rally in the summer, probably in the panhandle, to allow folks who have kids in school to attend along with the rest of us who are empty nesters. Then we are looking forward to a rally in the fall months, where we may join forces with GA and SC to create another big show for members from all over the east coast. Again an opportunity to allow our members to meet new folks.
Some events will be smaller and some will be large like our first one in Seffner. It's all up to you the members. Heartland, Bonnie and I are trying to give you opportunities to get together and enjoy the lifestyle we love.

Be safe in your travels, check out your vehicles before your trips. See you guys in a few days!

tonyl

titanium5er
Mickey & Bonnie,
Not sure if you remember us, we were the ones with the new Big Horn Titanium Edition at the Tampa RV show. We plan on stopping by on Saturday to say hello if that is OK with you. We will not be bringing our coach.
Tony & Sharon

floridarandy

GIRLS AND GUYS;

It's just over a week now till our Inaugural Rally in Seffner Fl. I just got back from picking up the T-shirts and they look great. Speakers are in place, food in place, fun in place...looks like it's a go. I also got back from filling up my vehicle and I know how much it hurts right now. I believe you will enjoy this rally more than enough to make you forget about fuel prices.

I'm leaving EARLY Friday morning to make the Georgia Rally near Atlanta, to help promote the GA. chapter. Some of the attendees for the GA rally are coming to our Rally to help promote our inaugural rally.

I have been busy as everything these last few weeks trying to get all of my projects completed to be able to enjoy this rally season. I am as pumped about this year as anyone could be. I hope you are able to take advantage of a few of the things in the planning.

Many of you are seasoned Rallyholics, some are new to the game. I would encourage all of you to look at some of the great Rally's that Heartland has to offer. There is a East Coast regional rally in Cherokee, NC, April 29 - May 1. This is going to be another great opportunity to meet more rallyholics and old friends in a very scenic part of the country. The annual Heartland National rally is June 15 - 19 in Goshen In. This rally is another must go event. It's a big party thrown for Heartland owners by the factory.

We are looking forward to scheduling a rally in the summer, probably in the panhandle, to allow folks who have kids in school to attend along with the rest of us who are empty nesters. Then we are looking forward to a rally in the fall months, where we may join forces with GA and SC to create another big show for members from all over the east coast. Again an opportunity to allow our members to meet new folks.
Some events will be smaller and some will be large like our first one in Seffner. It's all up to you the members. Heartland, Bonnie and I are trying to give you opportunities to get together and enjoy the lifestyle we love.

Be safe in your travels, check out your vehicles before your trips. See you guys in a few days!

Bonnie & Mickey -

SAFE TRAVELS and LOTS OF FUN in Georgia! We appreciate all you guys are doing for us in Florida.

Karen and Randy

MICKEY

Tony and Sharon;
Sure we remember you guys, please stop by and say hello. Just look for all the Heartland logos, t-shirts, flags, smiling people! There will be a product displays from 10 - 11:30, a couple of speakers in the large rally hall from 12:30 till about 4. Dinner and entertainment 5 till 7. The rest of the time ......just fun. Looking forward to seeing you again.

moose53

Mickey,

We are hanging out in Fort Myers, are there any sites left? I guess today is the first I noticed that there was a rally here!

Hogladyrider

Mickey & Bonnie are attending the GA Rally this weekend.

I would recommend calling the RV Park and asking, I am sure they can get you in! The list of attendees and activities is posted on the first few pages of the thread.

Hope we have this gorgeous weather next weekend, I am so ready to hit the road in the RV!
Susan

moose53

Talked with a nice gal on the phone at Lazy Days, they had an available site. We'll be in friday, looks like a great time!

MICKEY

Moose 53 and Dave and Eileen;
It's great that you are going to be with us. We have a great time planned and know you will enjoy. It's also good that you could get in, they were going to sell our unused spots 2 weeks before event. We are in Ga this weekend at another great Heartland Rally, helping promote their first rally and enjoying the beautiful Bartlett pear trees in bloom. I will be in
Seffner Thursday or before. I may take advantage early in week to bring coach in for service; won't know till I get home tonight and look at work. Jim, Eric, and a few more are going to be there early in week but may not be in their final spot till Thursdsay. So looking forward to meeting you guys. Start flexing those facial muscles. Don't get caught with the sore jaw syndrone from smiling too much. I laughed so much last night my face hurt. I'm up on some of you on practicing my story telling from this weekend:)

MICKEY

Bonnie and I just got back from another great Heartland Owners Club rally. We had lots of laughs, too much food, and some pretty scenic barlett pear trees in full bloom. Although the weather was a bit cool and rainy it did not dampen the spirits of attendees. It just made the club house the main gathering place. Randy and Santha put on a great rally and gave us something to shoot for. Looking forward to our Rally this weekend, and the weather looks good. See you there!

floridarandy

mmmm....there's a pattern forming here. Last time I was with Jim, Eric, Dave et al it was COLD. RV Supershow cold! Now I look at the weather and after several weeks of warm Florida weather there's a cold front coming...now who might be bringing that with them????

see you cold northerners in a few days!

randy and karen in sunny, soon to be cool, sarasota.

MICKEY

Yes Randy, after all this great weather a cold front is coming through Thursday/Night Friday morning. It may be disappointing to our friends from the North because it will only get up in to the mid 70's, instead of the mid 80's we have had recently, but the sun will shine brightly.

MICKEY

Congrats to Craig, Linda, and Missy McKeever;
They are the latest to join our merry group of RVers at Seffner, Fl. We may make the majic number yet. Looking forward to so many great folks enjoying the RV lifestyle. We appreciate everyone coming and hope to make it a memorable event for everyone.

Last edited:

MICKEY

Girls and Guys;
We are sacking up the t-shirts for folks already ordered. They are Jim and Nancy, Dick and Pat, Randy and Karen, CJ Hicks, Dick and Reta, Dave and Julie, Susan and Gary, Dave and Eileen, Doug and Mary. I have extra and they will be for sale. If you haven't told me already and want t-shirts please PM me with sizes, so we can have those saved out for you. Don't be left out, let me know, I should be able to accomadate you. They are at cost of $6.50 each, or $13 for two.

jbeletti

Cool Mickey. If I haven't paid you - I will do so in person.

I am here at Lazy Days now, holding down the fort. I'll move to my rally site on Friday.

Jim

Hogladyrider

What time Friday can we arrive to check in? Is noon time ok?
Susan

Sorry guys, I found the "schedule" a few pages earlier and it states check in at 1 pm, see you all then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.