EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 5/8/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We won't be going home to the Upper Peninsula until after the Indiana Rally, that is if the snow is all gone.... It has been a long winter..

kkamshop

Long winter and NOT OVER YET! We are supposed to get another hit tomorrow, 4 to 6 inches plus ice and sleet...
Karen, I hope you can return home by May!

Dennis, I remember a rally in Elkhart in April where we had snow!! Share a little of that 70 degree weather, will you?

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Lady, Ladies!!
Friday 5/9/14
10:00am Nancy Beletti, Toni Dale, & Nancy Anderson, will be hosting a Mary Kay Party in the Club House. :cool:

MaryandSteve

Just a Reminder. We just got done talking to the Shipshewana South Campgrounds and they said they are filling up Fast for May the 8th thur 11th. So I encourage anyone that wants to come and join us for a great rally to call for reservations at 260-768-4669. They are in the office Mon and Fri 10 am to 2 pm. We have 20 coaches signed up so far. We will be having a fun time so why not get out and get some fresh air as spring is on the way! Looking forward to seeing many of our fellow Heartlander's soon.

MaryandSteve

Spring is Here! Got to see a Robin in my back yard last weekend! We have 23 coaches coming to the Rally and the Doggetts will be there in the motel next door! Spoke to the Campgrounds and we have a few spots left. We defenently are looking forward to seeing many of our great firends and making new friends too. Come join in the fun.

MaryandSteve

Congrats John & Donna on your New Bighorn! We are looking forward to camping with you in Shipshewana!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a fun filled rally you two are having. Blue Gate is a great place to eat. Ya'll all have fun now h're

Status
Not open for further replies.