EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 5/8/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I am going to call over to the campground today and see if I can get a spot. Wish me luck

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Pretty sure we will do the sleeper tour and definitely will do the Blue Gate. We are also changing our dates and arriving on Monday, May 5th

mrcomer

OK, reservations made. Coming in on Friday the 9th hopefully sometime late morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Welcome Ed & Kathy Anhalt, Dale and Janet Kilgore, We are looing forward to seeing you at the IN State Rally in 1 1/2 weeks.

Last edited:

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
A friendly reminder! There is still time! Come join us in Shipshewana for a fun time! Lets to get out and get some spring sunshine and fresh air after such a long winter. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

mrcomer

Hoyt and Mary,
Please add me to the list for the Blue Gate dinner Friday evening. Thanks

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
This is going to be a great time.. Anyone who had thoughts of coming, call and make a reservation, this is going to be fun. Thanks in advance Hoyt and Mary for all your time and efforts in planning this.

kkamshop

I would like to go to Lolly's and Yoder's and who knows where else to shop for fabric on Saturday if anyone else wants to tag along...

Kathy

mrcomer

I am getting the urge now to maybe come up on Thursday evening instead of Friday morning. May have to change my reservations. I am getting a little anxious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.