EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs * - 04/23/2010 to 04/25/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

timdebs

Willow Tree

Here a couple of pictures of Willow Tree we took this past weekend.

Attachments

• Willow 1.jpg
    Willow 1.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Willow 4.jpg
    Willow 4.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 36

timdebs

It really is an awesome place. Got pictures of 2 eagles flying around also, they stay by the lake. Campground is a hidden gem.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Site 54.Arrive April 22,leave April 25,maybe latter if can work it out at work.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're In

Debra and I will be on Site #53, arriving Apr 22:), departing Apr 27:(, (by golly - we got ourselves a Convoy!:eek:)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, we are rapidly going through our ten sites that were set aside for our Heartland Rally. Two families, TomJ and Timdebs have opted to upgrade and be on the lake.

I have talked with Mary at Willow Tree and asked her to set aside 10 more sites.

They are:36,37,39-43, 63-65. 64 and 65 are buddy sites. In other words the door side of the trailers will face each other. Pretty cool.

Here is a link to the site map at Willow Tree.

http://www.willowtreervr.com/sitemap.html

We have also reserved the banquet room for Saturday evening. In SC, the weather in April is very unpredictable so we thought it best to be on the safe side. For those of you not from here, watch the weather close as it gets close to April. You may have to bring jackets or it may be so hot, shorts will be needed.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Mike, you now have another job.

Try to get some work out of Gus. I realize this may seem like the hardest job at the rally....well, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.