EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs * - 04/23/2010 to 04/25/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Mike & Ann,

Is that a Pamlico Sound sunset behind your rig in Hatteras on your posts? Nice pic.

cjhicks

Count us in !!

Just made our plans to attend the SC Rally, We will be on site # 57, ariving April 22 and joining the "Convoy to Camp Hatteras" on the 27th.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Larry, Santha made reservations yesterday. We will be on site 58. Arriving on the 22nd and departing the 25th. We really enjoyed the outer banks but neither of us can swing two weeks off to make both rallies. We love willow tree campground. Randy

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We are at 11 families right now but.

Here is the setup as it stands right now.

Please see Post #1 for an updated map.

Last edited:

SouthernNights

Hey Dave, Glad to hear you are coming.
I looked throught the posts to see if I missed your post about coming. What site do you have and what dates are you going to be there.
I will ask Sam to update the map.
Thanks

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Becky and I have our reservations in. They have us in site 60. I don't think we will be able to make the East Coast Rally though. Somebody has to keep working to get this economy rollin'!:mad:

SouthernNights

Good you and Becky could come to make baggie omeletts for everyone:D

We might see you guys next weekend. We will know by Monday.

davebennington

Phil,

Yes we all understand that someone has to keep the economy going and I for one thank you and anyone else that is working hard everyday, especially once a month when the SS check comes to the mail box (LOL).

Dave

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
My only request is that you old retirees Pleease leave a little bit for us baby boomers. My 401K has turned into a 200.5K so I'm going to need a little SS myself!:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.