EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs * - 04/23/2010 to 04/25/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi John and Debbie,

Looking forward to meeting you. You are very welcome to the SC Rally, it doesn't matter where you live. I think most folks that are coming are from out of state.

See you there.

SouthernNights

The map has been updated as of Jan. 18, 2010.

We now have 25 people signed up for the rally. Most are heading to the Eastern Rally after the SC rally.

Dont forget to order your t-shirts from Mike Walker.

hillsonwheels

Howdy......

Count us in. Talked to Michelle at Willow Tree this a.m. and she has us assigned to site #63. We'll arrive on the 22nd and depart with the caravan for Rodanthe on the 27th. I sent Mike a check for our tee shirts today also.

Look forward to meetin' and greetin' new folks. Tho our weather is warmer in FL right now and we are enjoying it, we're getting the "itch" to head north.

See Ya'll...............Dick and Reta

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Howdy......

Count us in. Talked to Michelle at Willow Tree this a.m. and she has us assigned to site #63. We'll arrive on the 22nd and depart with the caravan for Rodanthe on the 27th. I sent Mike a check for our tee shirts today also.

Look forward to meetin' and greetin' new folks. Tho our weather is warmer in FL right now and we are enjoying it, we're getting the "itch" to head north.

See Ya'll...............Dick and Reta

All right!!! The convoy to Camp Hatteras grows larger!:)

SouthernNights

Howdy......

See Ya'll...............Dick and Reta[/QUOTE

Hi Dick and Reta,

Glad you guys could make it.

You will have good company up by your site.
John and Debbie are next to you and some new guy named Jim Beletti.

PS I sent you a PM.

hillsonwheels

Is that new guy (Beletti?) the one that's always volunteering to be the official food taster? :rolleyes: Bet the Big Horns outnumber the Landmarks anyway. :cool:

Dick

SouthernNights

Here is a bit of information for all those attending the SC Rally.

Heartland trailers are going to take up over 25% of all the sites in the campground. Wow.

Can you imagine the poor guy who pulls in next to us with SOB late at night. In the morning he is going to wonder if he parked in a HL dealer yard by mistake.

jgoddardg

Dick, I think the WV folks will have the new Landmark within our sites/sights. Looking forward to seeing Jim's new toy.

hillsonwheels

Sure would be a great thing for the Mountaineers to stick together when the "donuts" start flying back and forth 'tween the Landmarks and the Bighorns. :p Looking forward to meeting you folks. Safe travels...........

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I don't know about the rest of you but with the snow and ice I have on the ground today, the rally and warmer weather sure sounds good. The old Bighorn looks pretty cold out there at 17 degrees this morning!

SouthernNights

We missed the ice by a few miles. The trees started to ice over but by evening it was gone. Still 21 degrees this morning. Yuk.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
We got 7 or 8 inches of snow here,some ice.Sunshine and beautiful here today.Cold but beautiful.Really,Really looking forward to spring.

jgoddardg

We're looking at about 5 inches of the white stuff in WV, although Dad has even more down in the southern part of the state, and to be honest, I've seen about 3 feet too much of it this year. Apparently, based on the number of posts on this forum, there are a lot of us wanting to take the RV out to warmer spots. Oh well, another two months and maybe we'll see green grass again. All we can do is dream and wait, dream and wait.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
John,

Its about time you get WV melted off. I'm going to have to spend a week traveling your beautiful state soon and don't need the snow and ice on the roads!

PSF513

You folks got off light. We got 7.5 - 8" depending on where I measure. Then a little sleet. Driving is wonderful. COME ON SPRING! I thought I moved SOUTH to get away from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.