EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Virgin - 5/15/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Trace and Terri, You will do a great job at your first rally as chapter leaders, have fun. Art and Teresa

Art and T,
Thanks for the vote of confidence. We are looking forward to it.

Wish you guys could make it, but your health comes first.

If you change your mind, I still have a space with your names on it. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

4-12-14

ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS to be assured of a site.

We still have (ONE) remaining space for this very scenic park. It will be held until April 15th.

When this one site is gone, the resort is completely full for our rally dates.
Please see the first post for all the details.

If you like the great outdoors, Southern Utah and the Arizona Strip has some of the most beautiful natural scenery you will find anywhere.

Here is the (LINK) to the resort.

Please let me know by posting to this thread or by PM if you reserve this space. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Wayne,
If you need any taste testing, let me know! You're a wizard with that Treager. :) Trace

Last edited:
Hey Trace put me in that last spot if you would. 5/15-19 All they said was 44 feet!! I guess the moved some things around to accommodate. Any off-road trails close.

TandT

Hey Trace put me in that last spot if you would. 5/15-19 All they said was 44 feet!! I guess the moved some things around to accommodate. Any off-road trails close.

Gary,
Cool, glad you are going to make it! I'll mark it down. Also sent you a PM. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Trace What do you want everone to bring to the potluck? Floyd

Floyd, Good question. I had asked everyone to please bring a side dish or dessert to feed 6-8 people.

If folks would be willing to list what they are bringing, we could avoid having 5 pots of beans. I'll begin marking it down on the first post and we'll go from there.

I thought about doing this earlier, but I was getting a little grief about being so long winded already in the first post. :eek:

One more month, can't wait. Trace

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trace, I will ask Patty what she is planing on doing/cooking. YOU...long winded....NAH...never happen. We can't ever get you say more than a few words....ever.

SD08ER

Scott & Roxan will bring Brownie. Trace I like the INFO on the first post. That way we know what is going on and can bring the thing we need. We don't like to make a trip to the store for something we can bring with us.

TandT

Thanks Scott, I don't like running out to the store if I don't have to either.
Brownies...good, see you there. Trace

sandman

:cool:Hey Trace. Theresa says she is going to bring the peach cobbler this time, since she didn't at the last rally. seeya soon.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.