EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Virgin - 5/15/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Trace, I will brew up a dutch oven of baked beans for about 30 people or so. We are getting excited for this.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good morning everyone,

It would be great if more folks coming to our rally could please list what side dish or dessert they plan to bring to the potluck.

This way we will have a good variety of different goodies, rather than 5 pots of beans. We have one really good beans recipe listed already, thank you.

For your comfort I don't want it to end up like the scene around the campfire in the movie "Blazing Saddles" LOL.
(DW won't like that comment)

Anyway, you get my point. :)

We are looking forward to a great rally. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

TandT

We are happy to welcome new Bighorn owners and future club members Becky and Reggie to our rally. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Would every rig that is coming please post which side dish, or dessert they will be bringing to the potluck? I promise I won't bother you with this again. :)
That way we will have a wide variety of goodies for everyone to enjoy, thanks.

FYI if you forget anything, no worries. There is a Walmart and markets in Hurricane, which is about 20 minutes away. Also big box stores such as Costco in St George, about 30 minutes from the resort.

If you are interested in coming to this rally, check with the resort. ZIONRIVERRESORT

They do get cancellations from other campers and one rig was able to get in just this past week.

Only a few more weeks. See everyone there! Trace

wino2

Trace, Put us down for corn pudding (not a desert), and salsa & chips. Try to keep the new couple away from Marty, we don't want to scare them away! :cool:

TandT

Wayne,
Will do, thank you guys.

George,
Got your message and I'll mark it down.

Thanks,Trace

wino2

Sandman, you know we do, but I have to pick on someone. Can't wait to see all of our friends and meet everyone else. Hurry up May 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.