EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Wayne and Barbara,

Let me know if you plan to join us in Oregon. We still have some spaces left, but it may fill up this year if people wait too long to make reservations.

We would love to have you if you can make it.

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey there all you Heartlander's and Washington Rally attendees, help me give Jim and Janice Pike (forum name "Jgp"), along with their two sons James and Jackson and their dog Jay, who are from North Vancouver BC, a big Heartland Welcome as they just joined as full members today. Jim and Janice Pike have just purchased a 2015 Heartland Landmark 365!

They have also already signed up for the Washington Chapter Rally in July, where they will get to meet the notorious and honorable Jim and Nancy Beletti. I am actively trying to convince them to join us in the Heartland Caravan down to the Oregon Rally. We are excited to have them join us at our Rally and look forward to walking through their new Landmark 365 and checking out all the new updates and upgrades the 365 line has to offer.

Welcome Jim, Janice, James, Jackson and Jay!!!

Rod Ditrich

Phatkd

I have left the campground a message with arrival date of 2015/07/16 and departure date of 2015/07/20. Those dates may change depending on other plans or the level of my laziness.

For20hunter

I have left the campground a message with arrival date of 2015/07/16 and departure date of 2015/07/20. Those dates may change depending on other plans or the level of my laziness.

Perfect!! I will put you down for the last site for the time being. Just confirm with me the site that you end up getting when the park called you back

For20hunter

Well everyone, that makes us officially booked to full capacity. From here on out, I will start a waiting list and if/when people cancel, then I can fill those spots in order of when people contact me to put their names on the waiting list. This is going to be so much fun.

Also, I am in the final process of getting Rally T-Shirts ready to order and wondering if people have an preference on color? I will update the first thread with the info soon and put a posting to the thread asking who would be interested. I believe they will be right around the same cost as last year ($14-$17) depending on size unless the cost of them has gone up. Give me some feedback on the color you would be interested in. The logo will look something like this.
View attachment 2015 Rally Shift Logo.pdf
I also considered getting a big logo put on the back which would look something like this and increase the cost by about $5.00 if the costs have not gone up from last year. The shirt depicted is a long sleeve and the shirts I am going to get will be short sleeve, but otherwise similar and any color is available.
2014 Rally Shirt back (white).jpg

Rod Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We will take 2 both XL shirts shirts. How ever you do the logo is fine. The OR shirts will be long sleeved royal blue to match the jackets from last year. Other than preferring something other than white, whatever color you pick is fine.

Kristy

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod, we are also fine with any color and will want one L and one M. We also like the shirts with or without the larger logo on the back! I guess we're also easy to please!

shelsay

Hi Rod--

We would like one XL and one small. Like the back logo (as well as front). Any color other than white, red, or orange.

Pat

jbeletti

The Belettis have made their plans. We'll be staying in nearby Leavenworth, WA at the Bavarian Lodge. We arrive on Thursday and check-out on Monday. While we won't have our coach, we are really looking forward to this rally as well as the Oregon rally. See y'all in July!

For20hunter

Great news!! Kelly and I are really looking forward to meeting you both. We are honored to have you attend our Rally.

Rod Ditrich
Washington Chapter Leader
Heartland Owners Club

The Belettis have made their plans. We'll be staying in nearby Leavenworth, WA at the Bavarian Lodge. We arrive on Thursday and check-out on Monday. While we won't have our coach, we are really looking forward to this rally as well as the Oregon rally. See y'all in July!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That's great Jim. Leavenworth is a neat place. Maybe we can eat at the German restaurant Mark and I went to last time. He really liked the beer!

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.