EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That sounds like a good idea. The restaurant we ate at last time is out of business, but I'm sure we can find a good spot.

Kristy

jdfishing

Hey Rod: Deb and I signed up for the rafting trip today. We did one in Canada a few years ago and it was fun, but frigid. This one should be a bit warmer, if not hot. Whoopie!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Rod,
Don't those of us in the caravan need to start sending you the money for that park?

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kristy,

Yes, I will send out a PM message to everyone listing my address.

Rod,
Don't those of us in the caravan need to start sending you the money for that park?

Kristy

Hey Rod: Deb and I signed up for the rafting trip today. We did one in Canada a few years ago and it was fun, but frigid. This one should be a bit warmer, if not hot. Whoopie!

John and Deb,

That is awesome! It should be a great time. We have friends that did it and said that it was a blast and we did the river rafting last year at Caseys in Oregon with Kristy and Mark and it was an amazing good time! I am hoping this will be just as fun!

Rod

Phatkd

Hey all,..Regrettably I think we may not be able to make it. I figured I better post this so that others on the wait list can get in as soon as possible. If we are able to make it,..it will be with short notice unfortunately.

Kris

For20hunter

Kris,

That is regrettable to say the least! Bums me out that you guys are going to miss another one!

For those of you that are interested in attending that do not have a reservation yet, call the park and tell them that Kris is canceling his reservation and you would like to take his spot (site 36). Please post on this thread as soon as you do that and let me know who got it, when you are arriving, leaving, if you are attending the rafting trip and or caravanning with us to the Oregon Rally.

Rod

Hey all,..Regrettably I think we may not be able to make it. I figured I better post this so that others on the wait list can get in as soon as possible. If we are able to make it,..it will be with short notice unfortunately.

Kris

For20hunter

UPDATE: The first post of this thread has been updated. We have one additional site that was given to us. Its Site #46 and is only a Water and Electric site, but it is still a very nice and big site.

Rally T-Shirts are now official! It took quite a lot of negotiations to get it right but we have it. The first thread shows the pictures of the rally shirts and their design. I know some of you said that you wanted shirts, but the price is $1.00 more than I initially quoted to you so I am not going to put you on the list for the shirt order unless you respond to me. I have to sell 48 of them to get this price. The shirts are completely redesigned from last year. They will cost $15.00 for S-XL and $17.00 for XXL and XXXL. Here is what they will look like.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Please Email or PM me ASAP so I can update the first thread with who wants shirts, the sizes and quantity. Sorry for the short notice on the updated price. :(

Attachments

• IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    660 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Sonja

Rod,
Thank you again for all your hard work. Julie and I no longer have a conflict and would like to join the caravan and stay with the group outside of Portland. Are we able to make a reservation at the RV park there? Do we do it through you? If we are too late, we understand. At least we will be on board for both rallies (WA and OR). We are really looking forward to it. Sonja

For20hunter

Sonja,

That is great news!!! You make it through me and send me a check for the 3 days ($115.56) and I will handle the reservation. I sent you a PM with my address. So glad you guys will be joining us!

Rod

Rod,
Thank you again for all your hard work. Julie and I no longer have a conflict and would like to join the caravan and stay with the group outside of Portland. Are we able to make a reservation at the RV park there? Do we do it through you? If we are too late, we understand. At least we will be on board for both rallies (WA and OR). We are really looking forward to it. Sonja

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Yeah!
Looking forward to seeing long lines of HL rigs on the road and glad you will be in them.

Kristy

For20hunter

Hey everyone,

We need to sell 48 of the shirts to get the price I quoted and I need to know within the next 4 weeks whether or not you want shirts and what sizes and quantity you want so we can get the order in and have the shirts made up and ready for the Rally. Please get back to me and let me know. If you have already let me know about your shirt order, then you can disregard this message.

Rally T-Shirts are now official! It took quite a lot of negotiations to get it right but we have it. The first thread shows the pictures of the rally shirts and their design. I know some of you said that you wanted shirts, but the price is $1.00 more than I initially quoted to you so I am not going to put you on the list for the shirt order unless you respond to me. I have to sell 48 of them to get this price. The shirts are completely redesigned from last year. They will cost $14.00 for S-XL and $16.00 for XXL and XXXL. Here is what they will look like.

Back ---------------Front
View attachment 35275View attachment 35276

Please Email or PM me ASAP so I can update the first thread with who wants shirts, the sizes and quantity. Sorry for the short notice on the updated price. :(
Rod Ditrich

SeattleLion

Rod,

if if the rafting ends at 2pm, why can't we do the potluck Saturday. That would take the pressure off those of us arriving on Friday.

Thanks,
Kim and Bob

For20hunter

Bob,

The reason that we decided to do it Friday vs. Saturday was because the rafting trip sponsors (Blue Sky Outfitters) is providing all of us attending the rafting trip with a Barbecue Steak meal after the rafting trip, so we decided to change the potluck day since those of us attending would probably not feel like eating again at 5:30 or 6:00.

I try hard to make the schedule of events for everyone as conducive as possible for everyone. I hope this change in this years potluck does not adversely effect too many of us.

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

There is now 2 sites available due to conflicts of schedules for people, so if you know anyone that wanted to come but couldn't because we were full up, let them know that we have a site available. Also I have it on good authority that we are going to have a site available soon in the 11-20 loop due to the same reasons.

Rod Ditrich

Status
Not open for further replies.