EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyAZ1

Realizing that the country ham has it's own thread from this point on I will go to important questions. Santha wants to know if we will
have access to a oven on Saturday morning for the biscuits? Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy, when Ann and I stayed at this campground back in 2006 they had an oven in the community building as they offered everyone free biscuits and gravy on Sat & Sun mornings. Don't know if they still do that or not but hopefully the equipment is still there.

Ron

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy, when Ann and I stayed at this campground back in 2006 they had an oven in the community building as they offered everyone free biscuits and gravy on

Sat & Sun mornings. Don't know if they still do that or not but hopefully the equipment is still there.

Ron

They are still doing the biscuits and gravy as of last week. :)

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
I have decided to go change my arrival date to wednesday. Looking forward to the time away from work.

SouthernNights

I have decided to go change my arrival date to wednesday. Looking forward to the time away from work.

Great Dale.I think we will end up getting here on Wed also; if for no other reason but to get there before Lance.. HEHE Can anyone say back up scoring?????

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dale, Santha and I will arrive on Wednesday also. If the campground is going to provide biscuits and gravy I doubt that
Santha will fix biscuits and gravy. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

FRANKV

Terry,
Just caught up with the thread and want to update you on our site change. We are now on site 45. Looks like we will be neighbors. We can make our coffee machine, toaster and chairs available for the breakfast. What other food items or supplies are needed? OBTW we will be arriving on Sunday the 7th.

Pam

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
No you wont. I will be more than happy to video it for you. It's the least I can do for my fiend...er, friend Lance. :D

Ha......I'm getting pretty good at backin' in since my first "scored" rally!!

Just a ONE small scratch, that Larry can fix at the rally!:rolleyes:
c-car-vs-fifth-wheel_unde.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Holy Cow Lance. Glad we weren't near ya when that happened (heehee). But it does look like we will need to separate you two boys. I can have the Ham security guards keep a watchful eye on ya'll.

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Great news - some other friends of our who just joined the HOC are also coming to the rally Friday with this being their 1st event as new members. Their names are Jeff & Robin Jinks (jejinks) from TN. When I talked with Robin earlier today, she said that the campground didn't give her a site number so one of ya guys will have to find that out. We are meeting up with them Friday morning and plan on coming in together.

SouthernNights

Great news - some other friends of our who just joined the HOC are also coming to the rally Friday with this being their 1st event as new members. Their names are Jeff & Robin Jinks (jejinks) from TN. When I talked with Robin earlier today, she said that the campground didn't give her a site number so one of ya guys will have to find that out. We are meeting up with them Friday morning and plan on coming in together.

Welcome Jeff and Robin.

Byrd, I will check on it when we get there Wed. (or Tuesday) unless Terry beats me to it.

trdeal

Terry,
Just caught up with the thread and want to update you on our site change. We are now on site 45. Looks like we will be neighbors. We can make our coffee machine, toaster and chairs available for the breakfast. What other food items or supplies are needed? OBTW we will be arriving on Sunday the 7th.

Pam
Howdy neighbor! Thanks for the update. We are looking forward to meeting you guys. As far as the food items go I think we pretty well have it covered. Now I will add I love pecan and coconut pie. Soooooooooooooooooo! LOL. If there is anything you want to bring feel free to do so.Thanks. See you soon.

trdeal

Holy Cow Lance. Glad we weren't near ya when that happened (heehee). But it does look like we will need to separate you two boys. I can have the Ham security guards keep a watchful eye on ya'll.
Like I said before, The rally fun has begun!

trdeal

Hey Byrd, that is great news. Jeff and Robin, it will be great to meet you. I will call tomorrow and get your site number.

trdeal

Attention all you North Carolina Heartland Owners club members. If you have one of the Proud to be a North Carolina Heartland Owners Club member tshirts bring it with you to the rally. We will have our pictures made together on Saturday night.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry and Larry, Santha said that since the park does biscuits and gravy that she should change to a hash brown casserole for Saturday morning.
Take it easy on Lance. He is his own worst enemy. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

SouthernNights

Terry and Larry, Santha said that since the park does biscuits and gravy that she should change to a hash brown casserole for Saturday morning.
Take it easy on Lance. He is his own worst enemy. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Randy, i will double check with the cg when we get there. I know they had the biscuitd a vouple of saturdays ago. Tell Santha thumbs up on the hadh browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.