EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: FL, Tampa - 1/11/2011 to 1/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finalizing tampa super show

Mickey do we need reservations for the luncheon or do we just show up? I know there will be a lot of folks there.

Thanks,
Robin

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Robin,

No reservations are required, just stop by the Heartland Owners Booth and pick up directions. Looking forward to seeing you.

Thank you,

Mickey

jbeletti

Free food today from 11 am to 1 pm at the Tamp RV Show!

Hey Heartlanders in the Tampa area - don't forget that from 11 am to 1 pm, Mickey and Bonnie, our FL Chapter Leaders will be grillin' and chillin' at their RV site at the show in site A71. Please stop by for a bite to eat and please bring as many friends as you'd like. RV site A71 is near the pavilion. Basically, if you go out the front door of the building Heartland is in, walk down the aisle that our outdoor display is in and continue to the end of that aisle, you will run into the pavilion. It's near there that Mickey is at. Also, for those wanting to see it, Tony and Sharon Lane are a few sites away and they will be showing their Bighorn Ti around 1 pm today (Friday).

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Re: Free food today from 11 am to 1 pm at the Tamp RV Show!

Jim,
I'd be on my way but Stella has to work today and I have to take her and be back here to pick her up. It would be dificult to get there and back by that time, even if I left right now. Free food is very tempting but when I got back I'd probably be too tired for bingo tonight.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Hi Mickey, wow what a great lunch you provided for everyone. Good to see you again.

I really like the truck you built.That IH should make a very nice platform for hauling. You are very talented...great welding on the bed with lots of well thought out ideas incorporated in it.

maybe once you paint it you could post some pics.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Re: Florida State Chaper of the Heartland Owners Club and the Tampa RV Supershow Jan 12 -16, 2011

Thanks Florida Heartland owners for inviting us to share in your lunch yesterday. Nice meeting Mickey and Bonnie. Maybe we will get to attend another get together with you while we are in Florida. Thanks again,

hillsonwheels

Re: Florida State Chaper of the Heartland Owners Club and the Tampa RV Supershow Jan 12 -16, 2011

Mickey & Bonnie

Thanks a bunch for lunch. :) Sorry we missed out on the margaritas! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to getting our coach outta the "hospital" and getting on the road again. We promise to look closely at your planned FL rally. Always nice to hook up with new friends.

Sure wish I had your welding capabilities. Would like to weld up a receiver on the back of our coach for a bike rack. Prices quoted so far have not been "user friendly".

See you down the road.

Dick

MICKEY

Folks;

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in the cook out Friday. We had a great time, met a lot of great new friends, and got a chance to tell a couple of RV (fishing) tales. If you didn't make it, we will try again to get you to an event soon. Again thanks Rick, Kevin, Nelly, Larry, Samantha, and Jim, for all the help.
Micheal and Kelly we will see you in your new Landmark soon.

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Mickey and Bonnie,
Great cook out! (awesome chili Mickey! ) Thank you for letting us help! We enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing all our friends in Tampa!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Mickey, Kelly and I really enjoyed meeting you and Bonnie and all the other Heartland family members there at the show. Thanks everyone for all the GREAT info on RVing. We are counting the days to we can do it all again. Thanks again! Michael (2PSNAPOD2)

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Bob and I had a blast at the Tampa RV Show. Thanks to Bonnie and Mickey for the BBQ. It was fun to get together with OUR group..
Also a big Thank you, JIM for having a vision a long trime ago to bring us all this fun. Travel safe.
Christina

jbeletti

Mickey and Bonnie,

I too want to weigh in here and say "thank you" for all the effort you guys put forth to plan and execute an event during the Tampa show. Thank also, to all the volunteers who helped you put it on.

Looking forward to working with you and Dave Yocum, planning your first Florida rally!

Jim

floridarandy

Bonnie & Mickey -

Karen and I enjoyed meeting you at the show, ableit at a hectic time while you were working. We look forward to a more relaxed visit at the first Florida Rally.

Thanks for the hard work!

MICKEY

Randy and Karen;
I'm really sorry I couldn't spend some time with you Sat morning at show, Jim had asked me to take a prospective buyer to my coach to show them a 3585. I will make it up at Rally. Really enjoyed the moment we were able to talk. We really need active people like you in Fl. Chapter.

Mickey

MICKEY

Bob and Christina;

Thanks for kind words. Glad you could make the show. Looking forward to next time. I didn't get to look at your rig!
Mickey

MICKEY

Jim;

Thanks again. Also I tried to call Steve Adams at Lazy Days got answering machine.

Mickey

MICKEY

Dick and Reta;
Great to see you guys again. Hope you get up and running soon. I'm interested in selling my factory hitch since I now have mounted bikes on TV. It has 1 1/4 reciever which factory authorized to keep people from towing cars. Call me if interested.

Mickey

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired

Thank you Bonnie and Mickey for your hospitality and friendship. We are looking forward to seeing you again real soon at the FL rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.