EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegmikef

Jay, I don't know if it makes any difference, but I gave you the wrong dates before. We are arriving on April 25th (not the 26th) and departing on May 3rd.

jayc

Legendary Member
Whoa Mike, that's a pretty serious violation of posting rules. Inaccurate information requires me to go in and edit your dates, causing undue stress and additional work on my part. Therefore, you are assessed a 2 beer penalty, payable at the Branson rally. Just be glad that you didn't make an error that requires the services of Stella!

Also, be advised that any further violations will result in additional penalties, including Fireball and other alcoholic beverages.

BLHFUN

Whoa Mike, that's a pretty serious violation of posting rules. Inaccurate information requires me to go in and edit your dates, causing undue stress and additional work on my part. Therefore, you are assessed a 2 beer penalty, payable at the Branson rally. Just be glad that you didn't make an error that requires the services of Stella!

Also, be advised that any further violations will result in additional penalties, including Fireball and other alcoholic beverages.

Wait- Fireball??? I'm changing my dates as well!

pegmikef

Jay, I apologize for the additional stress and work my oversight caused you. Would that penalty be payable in domestic or imported beer?

jimtoo

Also Jay,,, don't forget the moderator's reading fee. Every time there is a post made we must read it... and since this was a brazen mistake,,, well maybe not brazen,,,, but close, it did cause extra reading. So I would go along with you collecting a 1 beer penalty for me... collectible by you to be presented to me at some later date. :)

Jim M

jayc

Legendary Member
You got it Jim but I'd rather see you collect it in person in Branson. I'll be happy to collect it for you though.

jimtoo

Jay,, I was hoping things would work out where we could make Branson and couple others on the way up and back,, but does not look like things are going to be in place for us to make it.

Jim M

pegmikef

Also Jay,,, don't forget the moderator's reading fee. Every time there is a post made we must read it... and since this was a brazen mistake,,, well maybe not brazen,,,, but close, it did cause extra reading. So I would go along with you collecting a 1 beer penalty for me... collectible by you to be presented to me at some later date. :)

Jim M

Ok Jim, I got you covered too. . . you can bet that I am going to be more careful with my dates when I report them. I just didn't realize all of the effort involved because of my relatively simple mistake!

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim, I'm sorry you can't make it. Maybe one of the local rallies?

Lin, I've got your dates down and Nancy, I've got your dates and shirt sizes down.

jayc

Legendary Member
Great news!!

We signed John Sager for the entertainment at the rally.

There are still spaces available but they will be released back to the park before too long. Please sign up soon!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Great news!!

There are still spaces available but they will be released back to the park before too long. Please sign up soon!

Awesome! We like him!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Great news!!

AWESOME-SAUCE!! LOVE John Sager....but he still can't beat spending time with our Heartland friends! Jay, let us know if we can be of any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.