EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 4/28/2016 to 5/1/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoJokahl

We are registered at the KOA for the Rally at Branson April 27-May 1. We are new at this! Please add us to your list. Loren and Joan Kahl

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I are trying to make reservations and they're saying the number has been changed or is out of service. Going to make reservations from 26th thru the 2nd if there is still openings.
I'll try to make the reservations again tomorrow.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Loren and Joan & Frank and Debbie, I got you added to the list. That's 50 rigs!!! Thanks

Now, I need tee shirt sizes so we can get them ordered ASAP.

'Lil Guy'

Dave. it'll be good to see you again also. Seriously Dave. you and Bernie are two of my most unforgettable characters. We're really looking forward to attending this rally. We need a L and XL shirt. Do we pay now are at the rally. Later and have a great day.

piet10

Hi Jay,
Please add Al and Linda Swanson to the list, arriving Thursday and departing Sunday. We are reserved with the campground. 2 large t-shirts please. Looking forward to the rally!

Al

jayc

Thanks Al, I'll get you added to the list and thanks for the tee shirt sizes.

teasac69

We are about 90% certain we are coming to Branson. Closing on our house sale the week prior so unless something goes wrong with that process and we have to stay home to complete the closing, we will be there.

I'll call the park tomorrow and reserve a slot. I know you had to turn back the group slots but I talked to the park lady and she assures me we can get in, just may not be right next to the group this late in the game.

Hope to see everyone there. Our first "regional" rally.

Jay,
We are coming in on the 27th and leaving Sunday 1st. I called the park but they gave me a voicemail for Angie who will call me back tomorrow to complete reservations.

thanks
Tim

- - - Updated - - -

Jay,
We are coming in on the 27th and leaving Sunday 1st. I called the park but they gave me a voicemail for Angie who will call me back tomorrow to complete reservations.

thanks
Tim

OOPS, forgot, we need two large t-shirts.

jayc

Great news Tim and thanks for getting the tee shirt sizes in so we can get them ordered.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Stacy and I are scheduled to arrive on April 26th and depart May 1st. Cross your fingers that our Big Horn is put back together by then.

teasac69

Jay,
As you know, Performance Braking will be attending this Regional Rally in Branson with a seminar and special pricing on disc brake systems just for this rally. There will also be special pricing on wheels and tires for anyone wanting to upgrade to a better tire or larger weight capacity wheels/tires. This price will be extended to all rally attendees. I will be happy to email anyone who is interested a price sheet and/or information about the tires/wheels or disc brake systems. I have the disc brakes on my Big Horn and just recently upgraded to the 17.5 wheels and tires for added load capacity. It was amazing how low I could turn my gain down on my integrated brake controller and get even better stopping. PM or email me and I'll pass along the info.

teasac69

Tim you could post a copy of the sheets here.

I've tried two different formats and can't seem to get it to upload. I'll type a short recap of the pricing and then the complete fliers are available by PDF or WORD format by email for the asking.

thanks

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Can you change the format to PDF? You can do it while saving them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.