EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/21/2016 to 4/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Hey everyone,

Good news as many of you know there will be two RV dealers that the rally, first RV for Less and now Buddy Gregg RV will be at the rally with coaches also.
RVsFor Less will have Landmarks at the rally for everyone to tour.
Buddy Gregg RVs will have Cyclones, Torques and North Trails for you to tour also.

Now more important Buddy Gregg like RVs for Less have opened their shop for repairs on your unit before and after the rally.

The only stipulation is that you call and make an appointment so they can smoothly handle every ones needs.

Here are the numbers you can call for an appointment for service work:
RVs for Less - 865-521-9112
Buddy Gregg RVs - 865-465-7692

Dave

EEdawg

Ok, Clara and I are going to the dinner show also. Check is in the mail. For the T-shirts one XL and one XXL.
Looking forward to it.

MBK

Dave and Julie,
Bill and I will be attending the rally from 4/20-4/24, site 121.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great time.
Bill and Marlene Knieper

- - - Updated - - -

Dave, Bill and I will be attending the Saturday evening show. I will get a check in the mail.
We are camping 5 miles north of the Villages now.
Bill Knieper

davebennington

Bill and Marlene are the latest members to register for the rally, it will be good to both of you again.

We are now up to 78 rigs. Still plenty of room left for anyone else who can make it.

dave

MBK

Randy and Santha,
we are going to be at the rally on site 121, arriving 4/20-4/24.
looking fowardd to seeing everyone.
Bill & Marlene Knieper

davebennington

Tom,
Here is a very brief view of the agenda:
4/20 - Wednesday pre-rally
Intro to quilt class
golf
potluck in the evening
4/21 Thursday
Breakfast
Bush Bean Facility tour
Children's Home Tour - TBA
RV seminars in the afternoon
Cook out by Buddy Gregg RV
4/22 - Friday
Breakfast
Seminars all day
Catered dinner awards
4/23 - Saturday
Breakfast
Free time on your own
Dinner Theater
4/14 Sunday
Breakfast
Church service
Rally end

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
golf mickey.jpegGolf tee times are 9:00 & 9:10, Wednesday April 20th at Sevierville Golf Club, River course. Cost is $39.00. So far we have John Linstrom, Wayne Cooper, Dick Hill, Mike Stewart, Ken Hyde, guest player Rusty Treadway (Sevierville Town Administrator) and me (Nathan Mathis) playing. Did we forget anyone? Anyone else want to join in the fun?

Attachments

• golf happy cartoon.jpg
    golf happy cartoon.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 14

davebennington

Joe and Linda,

I hope your first rally will be enjoyable, welcome.

I will need some additional information from you:
1. What are your T-shirt sizes, all shirts at the rally are unisex sizes.
2. Do you what to attend the dinner theater on Saturday? There is a charge of $25.00 per person. See post #227 for details.
3. Do you and or Linda wish to attend the pre-rally introduction to quilting class, on Wednesday?

dave

joed

Dave- we will need one XL shirt and one XXL shirt. In reference to the quilting class, we will not be there in time for me to participate in the class. Our situation is actually a semi-unique one. We have just purchased a Landmark from RVs for Less in Knoxville. We have not picked up the unit yet. Ken Rife with RVs for Less will be delivering it on the 21st and setting it up for us in #220. We have never been to a rally before and we are so excited that we will be attending this one. We will be glad to finally get to enjoy the new camper. And, we are excited that we will be meeting new people . We will not attend the dinner theatre either. But thanks for asking. See you on the 21st!!!!!!!!!

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey Dave...The Alfanos are in for the dinner show. Check will be put in the mail tomorrow.
Can't wait to see everyone!!!:D

Chrisvh

This is Chris B. here, your craft instructor. I just wanted to clarify about the class--it is not an introduction to quilting--that would take a lot more time than we have at the Rally! We will make a small wall hanging or trivet that is a quilt block design but there is no sewing involved. All you will need to be able to do is use scissors and a small bladed tool to push the fabric (provided in the class) into the precut foam board. I will provide a short supply list later on. It's lots of fun and there will be plenty of time for socializing as well. If you're "on the fence" about it, jump in and join the fun! We'll have a great time and tap into your creativity.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We now have our reservations made. We'll arrive 4-21 and leave 4-24. Linda and I are looking forward to seeing everyone. We'll also have our vinyl cutting equipment with us so if anyone need some vinyl decals made we can take care of it right there during the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.