EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/16/2013 to 1/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Mickey and Jim,
We are scheduled to arrive Tampa Tuesday 1/15, and will stay for 7 nights. Dorothy and I will be glad to fill in at the Heartland table for any time slots that you would like us to work as we will be there for the entire week.
Looking forward to another great Heartland adventure.

jbeletti

Re: 2013 tampa supershow and lazy days spots

Jim, We will be in the area during the show and I can work all day any day you need me. I will drive from wherever we are staying and spend the day at the show. I prefer one full day versus two half days because I will not be staying close by. Ken

Great Ken! Nice talking with you by phone this afternoon. You'll be working with me on Wednesday morning and afternoon. See you there!

jbeletti

Re: 2013 tampa supershow and lazy days spots

Jim & Mickey,
Doug and Mary Sloan would like to volunteer again for the show.

Awesome Doug! Nice chatting by phone. Got you both down as we discussed. Please continue to work with Mickey to obtain one of the sites he has set aside at Lazy Days.

jbeletti

Jim, Just talked to Dave. Put Santha and I down on your list.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Great Randy and nie chatting by phone today. Looking forward to having guys you as first timers to this event. Nancy won't make this trip so I'll have to give extra lovin' to those poodles :)

jbeletti

Hi Jim, we are available to fill any slots you need for the entire week. We plan on being in FL for the month so a stay in Tampa will fit the bill. Let us know where we can fill in.

Eric - really miss you guys. Looking forward to working and playing alongside with you again. Nancy won't make this trip so I will have her croissant at your place :)

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim and Mickey, Santha just got off the phone with Lazydays. We will arrive on the 12th and assigned to site 7. Staying until Sunday the20th.
Jim, the Poodles are already spoiled.
Eric, Be nice to see you and Dorothy.
Randy

jbeletti

Jim and Mickey, Santha just got off the phone with Lazydays. We will arrive on the 12th and assigned to site 7. Staying until Sunday the20th.
Jim, the Poodles are already spoiled.
Eric, Be nice to see you and Dorothy.
Randy

Cool Randy - got your site dates down (I assumed you are leaving on the 20th, so 19th is your last site night?). What dog can't use more spoilin'? Just call me when Santha has them all settled down. You know me :)

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Cool Randy - got your site dates down (I assumed you are leaving on the 20th, so 19th is your last site night?). What dog can't use more spoilin'? Just call me when Santha has them all settled down. You know me :)

Santha said the poodles are always very calm until you show up. Do have any idea to what she is trying to say.
Randy, Santha and the calm Poodles

jbeletti

Santha said the poodles are always very calm until you show up. Do have any idea to what she is trying to say.
Randy, Santha and the calm Poodles

Tell Santha I don't get it, so I'll plan to stop by your RV so she can 'splain it to me :)

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Saundra and I can work anytime on Friday afternoon or on Wednesday or Thursday anytime, but preferably not on the weekends. We will be coming in from Polk City (exit 44) each day we are scheduled.

jbeletti

Saundra and I can work anytime on Friday afternoon or on Wednesday or Thursday anytime, but preferably not on the weekends. We will be coming in from Polk City (exit 44) each day we are scheduled.

Hi Chuck - thanks for volunteering again. Sorry but Wed and Thu have no openings. Openings are in red font in post #1. I went ahead and slotted you into a single shift for Friday afternoon as that was the only non-weekend opening I had. Thanks and see you guys in January!

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
A little late here but put us down for any openings needed, full days/half days. Temporary reliefs, runners or whatever doesn't matter to us. Gonna try getting one of the Lazy Days sites from the 14-21st, 7 days.

Kevin

jbeletti

A little late here but put us down for any openings needed, full days/half days. Temporary reliefs, runners or whatever doesn't matter to us. Gonna try getting one of the Lazy Days sites from the 14-21st, 7 days.

Kevin

Hi Kevin, got you down for Sat pm and Sun am. Let me know if you get a site. Happy to have you guys!

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Kevin;

Good talking to you on the phone. I verified that you have a spot at Lazy Days.
See you and Nellie in January.

Mickey

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
If possible, we would like to be included in the working group. Just tell us when you need us and we will arrange our plans accordingly. We will be at Davenport already. Hogan and Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.