EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/16/2013 to 1/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: 2013 tampa supershow and lazy days spots

One of the benefits of working at the show or even attending is we get to see all of the new changes in design on many of the Heartland models. I realize these are trailers on dealers lots and Heartland can implement a change at any moment but compared to our early 2007 Bighorn, the new ones are miles ahead.
I noticed the frame on the new Gateway was very similar to our BH. No drop section in the front. The newer Big Country's make our BH look old school.
I guess I need to figure out a way to win the Lotto.:rolleyes:

It was also nice to meet new members and touch base with the old friends we've made in the past. We even ran into a friend from IL we hadn't seen in around 35 years. He's now living in FL with a new wife. Small World...

jbeletti

Thanks for the fair assessment on products Ray. Great to see you and Lin and Suzie too!

One thing I thought was fun was to meet so many people who already own Heartland products and to let them know about the club and to offer them FREE Introductory Memberships. Hope it caused at least a couple people to consider joining the club. With the FL rally coming up - we were also able to tell dozens upon dozens of people about it, encourage them to come to it and give them a sheet of all upcoming 2013 rallies and events.

jbeletti

Chuck, no word on that - sorry.

What we are seeing is many of these shows turning into "mostly marketing" events and less "immediate sales" opportunities.

That said - sales are NOT down. People are shopping at the shows and buying after the shows. So it's all working out.

Bobby A

Good to see you again Jim and all others we met while working the owners table, Lisa and I look forward to seeing you and everyone in Goshen in June. Until then everyone stay healthy and safe travels to you all.

Bobby A & Lisa too

Status
Not open for further replies.