EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/16/2013 to 1/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Re: 2013 tampa supershow and lazy days spots

Saundra and I arrived last Friday. We are once again staying at LeLynn RV Resort at exit 44 on I-4. See you on Friday afternoon.

Rubble

Re: EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/16/2013 to 1/20/2013 Tampa RV Show

I hope we are still on track to be going to the 2013 show, I guess it's up to my wife now... :) I'll know for sure tomorrow. Still if you are going you should use the dollar off entry coupon, here it is for the 2013 Tampa RV Show: http://blog.thormotorcoach.com/shows/tampa-rv-show-2013/

Hope to still see a few of you down there.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Woooowhooooo,

The Duguay's and Pannell's are driving down Friday morning (without BC's....motel-ing it:() thru Sunday am.....eta Friday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing new and "old" friends......and seeing the BIG show!

Jim, I will try not to blow anything up! :angel:

Lance

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
See you there, have a safe trip.
Oh, and make sure you bring the check book. That Landmark will be waiting for you.

Last edited:

lduguay

See you there, have a safe trip.
Oh, and make sure you bring the check book. That Landmark will be waiting for you.

I am leaving ALL checks/credit cards/cash/valuable gems & precious metals in a lock box, surrounded by a force field, in a galaxy far far away!!!! :rolleyes:

davebennington

Lance,

Once they find out who you are and just how important you are they will just let you sign and drive. A new trailer awaits you at the Tampa show.

dave

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I arrived about 5 PM today. We were listed as being in site 4 but we were assigned 7. Sites 1 through 6 are
empty. Bring earmuffs as they all back up to the highway. I had a rough time getting my 35' rig in our spot.
Lance, Lazy Days has a whole line of Landmarks going to the show and with your new position as chapter leader
I know that money is no problem. See everyone when you arrive.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lduguay

Re: 2013 tampa supershow and lazy days spots

I guess y'all are right!

I will be setting my booth up next to the Heartland Owners Club table.......I am thinking that I will name it.......

"The Heartland Benevolence Society"
"for the benefit of down & out Big Country owners who NEED Landmarks....all donations appreciated"

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It is actually 1:00, but don't worry. Someone will probably be there overlapping your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Gus has it right Chuck.

9am to 1pm for the AM shifts and 1pm to 6pm for the afternoon shifts. If traffic dies out early, we let the afternoon team leave early. Today they left at 5:15 or so. I left about 5:30.

Jim

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Drove over 11 hours today. Stopped a few minutes ago at the KOA in Fayetteville, NC. Nice campground but hard to navigate in dark - strange layout.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
For all you guys and gals traveling today, or in the next few days from the show, I hope each and every one of you have a safe trip to your destinations! Take it slow and easy if and when you need to.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Thanks Kelly;
I can't beat Gus on driving, 2 hrs and I was in the house. I had a great time at Tampa and want to thank everyone for helping out.

jbeletti

I think Gus beat me but I set a personal record of around 660 miles. Pushed all the way home. Easier to do alone.

Mickey - thanks for organizing the club presence at the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.