EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/16/2013 to 1/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
A little late here but put us down for any openings needed, full days/half days. Temporary reliefs, runners or whatever doesn't matter to us. Gonna try getting one of the Lazy Days sites from the 14-21st, 7 days
Kevin and Nelly, Come on down early if you can. Santha and I will be there on the 12th. Be nice to have friends with us.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

If possible, we would like to be included in the working group. Just tell us when you need us and we will arrange our plans accordingly. We will be at Davenport already. Hogan and Donna

Hi Hogan,

We're trying to schedule each volunteer couple for 2 half day slots. Since we're running out of slots I added you both to AM and PM slots for Sunday. If Sunday doesn't work out for you to drive in for, please let me know and I will reopen those slots. Thanks and I'll look forward to seeing you guys in January!

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
That will be fine for us. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Hogan

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I would be available, if needed, to fill one of the single spots Friday or Sunday. I see Lin & I are good to go for Saturday PM.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
I just received confirmation from Lazy Days for our reservation from Jan. 13--Jan. 26, 2013. They assigned me to Site 1. I told them I thought Site 1 was already assigned but she said "no". Jim??? Let me know if I need to call them or do anything to change this reservation. Ken

jbeletti

I just received confirmation from Lazy Days for our reservation from Jan. 13--Jan. 26, 2013. They assigned me to Site 1. I told them I thought Site 1 was already assigned but she said "no". Jim??? Let me know if I need to call them or do anything to change this reservation. Ken

Ken - we have 7 sites set aside for us at Lazy Days. We don't know the site numbers and we don't actually assign the sites. For tracking purposes in post #1 of this thread, I use the terminology, Site 1 through Site 7. These do not correspond to actual campground site numbers.

So - I think you're in good shape. Glad you got in!

With that, all 7 sites we have set aside are now spoken for. If available, Lazy Days may still be able to assign additional sites directly to those needing them.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra and I will be in the area Jan 13 thru Jan 19. We are staying at either the MacDill AFB FamCamp in Tampa or at CypressGardens RV Park over in Winter Haven. If you need someone to fill in one morning or afternoon we will probably be available. Otherwise we will be coming to the show for a couple of days while going other places also. Not retired yet, but starting to practice.:)

Randy

Gus, When are you and Debra coming through Atlanta? Santha and I are hopefully leaving on the 11th and heading south.

boatto5er

Gus, When are you and Debra coming through Atlanta? Santha and I are hopefully leaving on the 11th and heading south.

Hi Randy,

We're planning on leaving the DC area on the 11th and arriving on the afternoon of the 13th. Plan to take I-95 down to Daytona and then I-4 over to the Tampa area, so we'll miss coming thru Atlanta.

Randy

Gus. You are avoiding Atlanta traffic. Santha and I and live it. You and Debra need some of our misery.

boatto5er

We're officially in Lazydays now. Jan 13-20. They told me Site #1, so it could be a little tight if Jim is still in there also :rolleyes:. Looking forward to seeing everyone and working the RV Show.

Speedy

I floated the idea of going to this show while we are South for the winter and Rana said yes! In fact we'll be taking her mother along to look at which RV is right for her after she sells her house. Having her travel with us has a another benefit that she can get us into MacDill AFB FamCamp to stay.

We'll arrive on 1/16 and pull out 1/21; planning on seeing the show on either Thursday or Friday. Maybe both days if my legs can take it. I would be also available to help if needed; just need to know when and where so I can adjust my schedule.

Looking forward to seeing fellow Heartlanders sooner than February.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
John and Rana;

We could really uses some help on Sat and Sunday. Please send me your last names and member number. I can't pull up out of chapter info. Let me know if that will work.

Mickey

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2013 tampa supershow and lazy days spots

John, did you make reservations for McDill yet, Kelly says she was told that it is very hard to get into there.

jbeletti

Hello to those on the Club Table Volunteer list (in post # 1),

There has been a change in location of the club table. For those who are return volunteers, you'll recall that we've always been stationed at our indoor display with Landmarks, Big Horns and Big Countrys.

Well - we'll still be with those brands (and more) but we'll be stationed in our outdoor display.

I'm embedding two images below. Plot 480 image is our Indoor Lazy Days display where we will have Cyclone on display. Plot 650 image is our Outdoor Lazy Days display where we will have Landmark, Big Horn, Big Country, Silverado, Sundance and North Trail on display. Plot 650 is where the club table will be.

As we're outdoors, plan accordingly, based on the daily weather forecast. We're planning to have an 10x10 shelter, a table and a couple of chairs, plus club info to hand out.

See you there!

Indoor - 450
Plot 480 Indoor Lazydays.jpg

Outdoor - 650 - Club Area
Plot 650 Lazydays.jpg

Attachments

• Plot 480 Indoor Lazydays.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Plot 650 Lazydays.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 14

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Rubble;

Does that mean you can help on Wed and Saturday? I jsut need a head count ASAP

Speedy

Re: 2013 tampa supershow and lazy days spots

John, did you make reservations for McDill yet, Kelly says she was told that it is very hard to get into there.
Kelly, No. We called as soon as we made the decision to go and McDill said that we can only make reservations two weeks in advance of our arrival date. So Jan 2 we'll be calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.