Frame Flexing

StrmyGm

Hi everyone,To all Landmark owners has anyone experienced frame flexing at the corner of the bedroom and the wall by the front storage doors.We have a 2012 San Antonio which we are now experiencing and just wondering if anybody else has experienced this condition.Any comment would be appreciated,Thx.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
My advice would be to call HL customer service tomorrow at 877-262-8032.

Have your VIN ready. Explain your problem and see how they want to proceed. Trace

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
My advice would be to call HL customer service tomorrow at 877-262-8032.

Have your VIN ready. Explain your problem and see how they want to proceed. Trace

They will want to see pictures, probably hooked up and unhooked.

If you have weighed the coach, that would be good info to have on hand, as well.

Erika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Glad to see you came over from the other forum to find the help you need, and that you are feeling calmer....;)

As other suggested, contact Heartland directly with your VIN and they will want some pics. Once your San Antonio is fixed I know you will enjoy it! Good Luck "T"

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
How bad is the flexing and when do you notice it? Do you have a side wall cracking? All frames have to have a little flex to them....or they will break. Call HL and let them know whats happening.

mcmillen100

Are you seeing wrinkled gel-cote, open seams or interior damage...... A picture would helpful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StrmyGm

Frame Flexing San Antonio Update

Hi to all,just updating frame flexing post from about a month ago,just got the unit back from the shop,no frame flexing going on it was less than steller workmanship on the assembly line the panel from the hitch to the bottom of the front storage doors was mounted wrong causing stress at the rounded corner and it was pulling away from the side wall,shop removed panel and restalled right.One other problem we had was the heater quit here again workmanship on the line,the positive wires behind the heater were installed rather shoddy with strands of wires exposed from around the wire nuts and they arced with the neg. wires, burned about 4 in. of wire,Shop Man said it was real close to burning the rig down with us in it. I have also had to replace a slider switch while I had that panel out I discover a hole bunch of loose wire fittings, This rig is only a year and a half old,and as been towed about 8000 miles,for what we had to pay for this rig I would consider this sad. This is only part of the problems we have had,so you can see WHY we are NOT real happy with this Landmark. Thx what listening.

Speedy

Re: Frame Flexing San Antonio Update

Sorry about the issues with your rig but how many threads are you going to update/complain on about this?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Re: Frame Flexing San Antonio Update

Hi to all,just updating frame flexing post from about a month ago,just got the unit back from the shop,no frame flexing going on it was less than steller workmanship on the assembly line the panel from the hitch to the bottom of the front storage doors was mounted wrong causing stress at the rounded corner and it was pulling away from the side wall,shop removed panel and restalled right.One other problem we had was the heater quit here again workmanship on the line,the positive wires behind the heater were installed rather shoddy with strands of wires exposed from around the wire nuts and they arced with the neg. wires, burned about 4 in. of wire,Shop Man said it was real close to burning the rig down with us in it. I have also had to replace a slider switch while I had that panel out I discover a hole bunch of loose wire fittings, This rig is only a year and a half old,and as been towed about 8000 miles,for what we had to pay for this rig I would consider this sad. This is only part of the problems we have had,so you can see WHY we are NOT real happy with this Landmark. Thx what listening.

That's odd...recently had an outlet go bad, had to open circuit panel and pull the outlet out of the wall...we found all connections done by Heartland to be quite professional. Every single issue we have had has been bad vendor supplied items... bad socket, two defective MCD shades, Sony TV quit working, faulty ignitor wire on stove...that's been it. We are very happy with this Landmark...