Holy Cow New Trailers for Everybody!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I arrived at Crossroads to congratulate Jim and Geri Reyes on the purchase of their new Bighorn 3585! Well, it's like old home week here and we are celebrating more than 1 new trailer. Jim and Colleen are here loading up their new Landmark Key Largo. Holy cow stuff! John Proto loves the sink so I can see a new Landmark in their future. Oh, did I mention Vinny and Mary Sue are here too. It won't take much convincing for them to trade up either. Wow! It's a great day at Crossroads Trailer Sales!

I guess we will have to do rig tours in Lancaster.
Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

gschaaf

I'm jealous does this mean I have to stay on the other side of the tracks ha! ha! Good luck everybody on your new purchases can't wait to see them. See ya soon.

porthole

Retired
I'm jealous does this mean I have to stay on the other side of the tracks ha! ha! Good luck everybody on your new purchases can't wait to see them. See ya soon.

You can park with us Glenn! I'll be lucky with everything going if the Cyclone will even be washed by then..............

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You can park with us Glenn! I'll be lucky with everything going if the Cyclone will even be washed by then..............

I have no doubt the Cyclone will be looking great! You are a man of never ending energy.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

There is no tracks! Can't wait for Thursday to get here!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

It's all Hanna & Samson fault they made us do it LOL there are no dividing tracks for us everyone is our family here

bill40

John and I arrived at Crossroads to congratulate Jim and Geri Reyes on the purchase of their new Bighorn 3585! Well, it's like old home week here and we are celebrating more than 1 new trailer. Jim and Colleen are here loading up their new Landmark Key Largo. Holy cow stuff! John Proto loves the sink so I can see a new Landmark in their future. Oh, did I mention Vinny and Mary Sue are here too. It won't take much convincing for them to trade up either. Wow! It's a great day at Crossroads Trailer Sale

I guess we will have to do rig tours in Lancaster.

Tell John to order a new sink, I think it will run a little less $$$.;)