I-44 in Oklahoma

dakotakid

I have been working on I-44 between Afton,Ok and Miami,Ok. I operate the big white machine that is grind up the road ( 15 inches deep ) We have the 4 lanes down to 2 lanes. I have seen alot of Heartland 5vers and some TTs.I tried to wave at all of them, I have no idea if any of you where going that way or not. My last day is Monday the 6th. We will be moving to Guyman, Ok for 2 weeks or so. You all be carefull out there. :D

Stella

Rally Survivor
we waved

Just drove through yesterday, was that you standing up on the concrete barrier? Unfortunately we were headed north back up into the snow.

Jburks

Must be spring, we made a quick trip to Louisville this weekend, spotted a Sundance going west bound on Interstate 44 about mile marker 188 on Saturday, and saw an Eagle Ridge just west of Louisville this morning on Interstate 64, then west of St Louis a Landmark and Big Horn. Everyone traveling east today.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
dakotakid.. I see your thread was in '09. where are you these days. If you are working anywhere in Okla. contact us. if not contavt us anyway. Where are you in Kansas? We have just started an Oklahoma Chapter HOC. Would like to get you on the contact list. Get back to me..
Larry and Donna Keever
Oklahoma City