Introduction - Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders

truknutt

Committed Member
Too funny Dave.... guys, you know what we need to do before the next PA rally, don'tcha?

Uh, no! You never said this Chapter-thing would involve tests...the surprises just keep on a comin"!!!! (PM me with the correct answer so I look like I know what I'm doing!)

gschaaf

Congradulations Dave and Nona as PA chapter leaders can't wait to see ya at the 2012 PA rally.

Fran and Glenn

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Rumor has it that the new PA leaders offer free "CYCLONE" golf cart tours of the campground during the Pa rally. Thats just what I heard....

truknutt

Committed Member
Rumor has it that the new PA leaders offer free "CYCLONE" golf cart tours of the campground during the Pa rally. Thats just what I heard....

If you can turn a key & mash the gas pedal, you can drive it yourself!! I only chauffeur 1 person!!!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Welcome and congratulations to the 'other newbies'!!
Feel free to contact us and we can learn together.

tom and mary

hbcottage

hbcottage
Belated congratulations.:eek: We look forward to meeting you at the next PA Rally. Where is it? We live in Somerset, PA and have a possible site at Rockwood. It is called Hickory Hallow Camp Ground (176 Big Hickory Road, Rockwood, PA 15557). I think they have enough sites, all pull thrus. Exit 110 off the PA Turnpike and then easy roads to the camp grounds. I would be pleased to talk to them, get availability, ammenities, etc and take photos to send to you. Let me know what you need.

Hank & Phyllis Vogt hbcottage@verizon.net

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hickory Hollow is very nice. I just went by there this weekend and that place was packed.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hickory Hollow is very nice. I just went by there this weekend and that place was packed.

Hey Jaime,

Our contact from the other place called me last Friday but I got home to late to return her call. She doesn't work again until tomorrow so we'll see what news she has for us.

truknutt

Committed Member
Belated congratulations.:eek: We look forward to meeting you at the next PA Rally. Where is it? We live in Somerset, PA and have a possible site at Rockwood. It is called Hickory Hallow Camp Ground (176 Big Hickory Road, Rockwood, PA 15557). I think they have enough sites, all pull thrus. Exit 110 off the PA Turnpike and then easy roads to the camp grounds. I would be pleased to talk to them, get availability, ammenities, etc and take photos to send to you. Let me know what you need.

Hank & Phyllis Vogt hbcottage@verizon.net

Thanks for the congrats you two, and thanks for the CG info and offers of assistance. I'll stash all that info in my ready-reserve!

Dave & Nona