Landmark / Cyclone Hwy 46 . CA.

CrazyScotsman

Monday afternoon there was a Landmark being towed by a MDT Kenworth crewcab, grey coloured . It was going East on 46 in CA about 30 miles east of Paso Robles.

Tuesday evening in about the same area on 46, there was a Cyclone going West, TV was a F250 Ext cab, truck had been jacked up a bit.

Also saw a Greyish Chevy towing a Sundance West on I 40, but for the life of me I can't remember what state. I do know what state i'm in, and thats " Confusion ". :confused: :confused: :confused:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
That is great.. If this keeps up we will fill up the hwy's and by ways with a Heartland product.. Roll On..

It would be intresting how many of us will be on the road in the same areas on a same day.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I suspect there will be a lot of Heartland products spoted on I-80 in central Indiana in about a month:D.

CrazyScotsman

One thing I did notice this week, while on the road was, the only brand of new RV's being towed by rv haulers was Heartland. I saw a few Cyclones and a couple of Sundances heading West for delivery. Only other brand I saw was 1 park model RV.