Light Switch 2008 3055 RL

Dee

The light switch on the Lv Rm slide is a kind of paddle switch, the paddle as I call it has fallen out and will
not stay in. The switch still works with out the paddle, but looks hokey.
I have tried several RV stores for one but no joy, must be a Heartland Item anyone tell me where I could order it?
Thanks for any help with this.
D

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you look on the Portal Page, there are a bunch of important contact numbers. Heartland Customer Service is one of them.
I am suprised that an RV dealer could not or would not order one for you.

Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

Gaffer

Call Heartland and ask for parts. Have the last 6 numbers of your VIN handy. Heartland parts has great customer service. You will need to order the complete switch.

Boca_Shuffles

If the switch still functions properly, I would suggest improvising a new retainer component. Several of my switches and receptacles have a little piece of plastic that rotates to hold the component in. If your little plastic arm has been damaged, you may be able to buy an electrical box at the hardware store and transfer the little plastic rotating arm from it to your switch that has been damaged.

Necessity is the Mother of Invention.

jbeletti

Dee and Dorleen,

As others have stated, Heartland "does" stock this switch. Be clear to specify that it is a surface mount, not a flush mount switch. Each to replace - 2 screws and move the terminals to the new switch.

Jim

Dee

Thanks to all of you I have ordered the switch, only prob they do not take credit card until it is ready to ship and that will be a week
or so? She said they would call for it when ready to ship?
Is this normal?
Thanks all
D

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Was for me, they called with a total including shipping and I receiving my parts about 5 days latter. Great customer service. also keep in mind you receive a 10% discount on all parts if you are an owners club member.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
SingleGangRockerFront.jpg Is this what you are talking about? I have added these to two switches that are hard to find in the dark. One in the bedroom and one in the bathroom. Hard to find and expensive for what they are, but very convenient to operate!

E

yepuhuh

I replaced the two switch speaker swtches in our bedroom with a double paddle switch. Bought it on ebay a lot cheaper than anywhere else!