Lippert Level-Up -- Need to retract the DS and ODS rear jacks ONLY

TxCowboy

Had to put the RV into a grass spot in our current park. It has rained for four days and I need to pull up both sets of rear jacks and fill in some mud holes.

I can't figure out how to do that based upon the instructions in the Lippert Master Towable Manual.

Can someone give me the procedure for do that? I'm planning to start with the Door Side rear jacks because their are the ones that are deep into the mud.

Thanks!!

rxbristol

If you raise the rear jacks all back four will raise up and leave the front two down. I don't believe there is any other way to do it.

avvidclif

Go to manual mode, then push retract followed by rear and all 4 rear jacks will raise. The front won't move.

TxCowboy

Go to manual mode, then push retract followed by rear and all 4 rear jacks will raise. The front won't move.

OK, so I can't raise just one side (say, Door Side) by themselves? No worries.

After that, I can just use Auto Level and it'll put the four rear jacks down and do that auto level dance, right?

avvidclif

In manual mode. You can raise or lower the 2 front jacks, the 4 rear jacks, or each side. The up arrow raise the front (or lowers in retract). The down arrow raises or lowers the 4 rear jacks. The left arrow raises all 3 on the left side and the right the other side. You just can't do individual rear jacks on the same side, that could bend the frame.

As a side note. I used my new LevelMatePro yesterday for the first time. The rv got shuffled so the roof could get inspected and then backed into it's spot. Turned it on and ran the iPhone app and it connected immediately. Raised the front legs to unhitch and when unhitched had it remember the unhitch position. Then leveled it watching my iPhone. It was actually faster than the auto setup and I got it exactly like I wanted it as I could go up or down with the jacks. It shows how much off level in 1/4" increments and makes it easy. Very pleased.

TxCowboy

OK, I understand that this is procedure for raising both sets of rear jacks: ON -> MANUAL -> RETRACT -> REAR. After work is complete, ON -> AUTO-LEVEL. Easy, peasy, right? :)

avvidclif

Just remember the front has to be higher than the rear for Auto-Level to work, it has to dip.

porthole

Retired
In manual mode..........

The left arrow raises all 3 on the left side and the right the other side.

In manual mode, the left and right arrows should only be raising or lowering the rear jacks (the two jacks ahead of and behind the axles), or all four rear jacks when using the bottom arrow (rear)

The front landing gear jacks are on a separate circuit.

The top arrow will raise or lower both front landing gear jacks together.