Moving the LCI Level Up Control Panel

Georgia_Biker

I have a 2016 Big Horn 3875FB. The LCI Level Up Control Panel is located in the R/H corner of my basement and to be honest it blocks a lot of space that could be utilized for storage.

Has anyone ever relocated this panel ad how difficult can it be?

My desire is to install a small compartment door between the basement and LP storage -

Any comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Move panel1.jpg
    Move panel1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Move panel2.jpg
    Move panel2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 104

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I've moved mine.
You might just be able to get rid of that bracket that it is mounted to and put it on the wall right next to it.
You might have to modify the wall in order for the back side of the control to fit.

Peace
Dave

Georgia_Biker

I've moved mine.
You might just be able to get rid of that bracket that it is mounted to and put it on the wall right next to it.
You might have to modify the wall in order for the back side of the control to fit.

Peace
Dave

Thanks Dave - That's an idea

I moved mine to the small compartment at the left front side. On our 2015 Big Country this compartment was empty.
This way I don't have to open the basement door to use the level up. Sorry I don't have a picture.

MCTalley

Also be aware that plumbing for the front bath runs in the area between the LP compartments and the storage area (i.e. just behind the front storage wall). Might pull down that front wall and make sure no plumbing will be in your way at the location you are proposing.

porthole

Retired
The odds are good you have plenty of wire coiled up somewhere to mount it just about anywhere in the front end of the trailer.