Must have at least partical Body Paint - is that true??

randolu

We have been looking at ordering a Newport this winter. I was at the dealer the other day doing a walk through on the Newport and Charleston and my salesman said that you cannot get a unit any longer with the decals....you MUST get at least the particle body paint ( $7,999 option on latest MSRP sheet) If so that is an extra $8000 we were not planning on :(

jimtoo

I don't know, but suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. and ask to speak to someone in the sales area. ​Jim M

Oregon_Camper

....you MUST get at least the particle body paint ( $7,999 option on latest MSRP sheet) If so that is an extra $8000 we were not planning on :(

Uh...then that makes it no longer an "option". I call BS on your dealer. As Jim said...call Heartland.

Keep us posted...I love to be a fly on the wall, when you go back to the dealer and call them out on this. How fast can the sales guy backpedal.

ksucats

Hmmm, It is my understanding that on the Landmark 365s that full body paint is standard (required option ????). Jim B has the newest build sheet on an earlier post and I just looked at it - there is a 'paint'option for 7K and 'Full Body Paint' for 11K (plus some). However, when looking at the 'required options) I don't see anything on the paint. As mentioned above, I'd call Customer Service and check on it.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We ordered our Cyclone 4000 with full body paint. The one thing we did not want and told Camping World was we did not want any graphic's. We have now found out after we taken delivery of our 5er that the full body paint is nice but Heartland after it was painted placed the "Cyclone" graphic over the full body paint. Kind of defeats the purpose of all the money we spent on full body paint.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

AWesdorp

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend.

The choices for new Landmarks are either partial paint or the more expensive full body paints. The 3 partial paint choices have a white fiberglass base and the color schemes painted over the top. The next level are the full body paint choices of "Dark Tan" or "Dark Silver" and the top level is that crazy ole' "Flyin' Lion" paint scheme. We did so few graphics units last year that we eliminated it from the build. Just to be clear, the partial paint is the "lowest" way to build a Landmark, then full body, then flyin' lion.
Sorry if this has caused any confusion but I hope this clarifies. Have a good week, Andy Wesdorp, Landmark