My Sink Is Falling!!

I have a 2009 Bighorn 3670RL. My wife just showed me that the kitchen sink is dropping from the counter top, about 1/4" so far. I inspected the underside and it seemes to be HOT GLUED in place. Is this correct?
Any help would be welcomed.

Also the washer/drier station has come off the wall 2 times (loose now).

Corky

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I have a 2009 Bighorn 3670RL. My wife just showed me that the kitchen sink is dropping from the counter top, about 1/4" so far. I inspected the underside and it seemes to be HOT GLUED in place. Is this correct?
Any help would be welcomed.

Also the washer/drier station has come off the wall 2 times (loose now).

Corky

The same thing happened to me on my 3055RL. There were 4 little clamps holding the sink in place...that and little or no caulking/sealant.

My sink now has about 12 of the clamps and a hefty bead of sealant holding the sink up.

If the clamps are not tightened when the sink is installed they wear out and fall off.

2010augusta

ditto lefty. Ours had ZERO clamp on the front lip, so a call to HL to get more clamps and a bead of caulk, and it is all good now. Don't know what you mean by the washer/dryer station.

plug2

Corky I have a 3600RL 09 the kitchen sing came off on mine last year. Heartland did not know how it was held in place. I asked for clamps through dealer in St. George Utah. the clamps did not fit. I use a 1/2" ply wood and ripped a 1/2" strip and a 2" strip. glued the 1/2" to the 2" strip glued the wo together so the !/2" awas next to the sink. screwed the strip to the bottom of counter with 1" graber screws. Used caulk between sink and counter top.
another person on this site recieved clamps from heartland and they worked.
my wash station is fine.
good luck and safe journey plug 2

nemo45

The same thing happened on my 3600RE there were no clips on the front and two on the back. Heartland sent me 6 clips and I use them all, adding two more to the back and used the rest on the front. Also used a bead of silicone caulk on the front before I put the clips on.