Never heard of Heartland

Hart

It is a no-brasiner to choose between a Keystone product and a Heartland product. Just look at the Keystone Owners Forum and about all you will see is owner issues with Keystone. Not so with Heartland!

It is also a no brainer to choose between a Jayco product & Heartland!!!!

buckeyebob

heartland forever

ive had 2 jaycos (used)and 1 keystone zeppelin tt.get on the keystone forum and listen to all the boo hoos!!!!!!i mean its so depressing that i took it off my favorites.you will have issues of some type with a new unit,however heartland will actually return your phone calls and stand behind their product.i think i would have a better chance talking to obama in the white house before i could talk to a keystone representative!!!!!!a good dealer is important.i had jim may rv in findlay ohio,ps they tow like a dream.buckeyebob

enthuz

Well, DW and I have finally decided on the NT 32QBSS. We aren't in a rush so a winter purchase may be looming if we don't settle on the next thing (see below) Her issues were/are as follows:

1. Halftime Oven - she doesn't trust it, but she will see how it goes.
2. TV location next to the couch, until she used it in a Montana the past two weekends. Ours will be on a swing arm though.
3. Second door in the kids room - feels it is a safety issue. I promised to find a way to lock it in/outside whenever necessary.
4. Mattress, but they will be changed out anyway.

Now our debating moves on to a TV. She is in the SUV camp and I'm leaning towards an F350/F450 diesel. I will gather some feedback on that in the appropriate thread.