New Addition!

rustyshakelford

Lindsay and I found out yesterday that we are 6 weeks 3 days along with our first kiddo! We are excited and looking forward to taking him camping ("him" being wishful thinking)

Lindsay is due Aug 13 so luckily it will not interfere with the rally in April in Spring!

Many pics to follow!

brett

The other new addition is another new Dodge. Its due date is end of Jan to the first of Feb.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations.... on the Kiddo

Are you going to keep the Dodge or put it up for adoption?

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations! Such an exciting new adventure you are about to embark on...one of the best there is....besides RVing that is!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations on the baby. Being a parent is the most rewarding, fulfilling and nerve racking experience there is. But it is worth it! :angel:

wdk450

Congats!!!
I have just been told to expect a 3rd grandchild just about the time I get back from the National Rally!!!

rustyshakelford

Congratulations.... on the Kiddo

Are you going to keep the Dodge or put it up for adoption?

The 2011 dodge is being bought back for being a lemon. She will more than likely end up at an auction. I feel sorry for the next owner. This morning it was raining pretty good and I opened up the rear passenger door to find the seat soaked and the headliner full of rain water. It's always something.

Thanks for all the kind words. We are beyond excited and can't wait to take him camping.

Brett

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
How exciting - a new addition to the Heartland family. Congratulations and let us all know if it's really going to be a him.

rustyshakelford

It's a BOY! I'm very excited but have decided to put the cyclone and rhino up for sale after the spring rally. I don't think we're going to be up for camping for the next 18 months and would hate for it to sit. When he gets 3-4 I'll buy a bigger trailer and take him across the country!

Brett

porthole

Retired
Lindsay and Brett - Congratulations!
Best wishes for the future FF.

Everything changes now...................

FordMan1966

We started out camping with our daughter when she was 3 weeks old. She loves camping and just turned 13 years old this week. Happy time of your life..

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Don't sell the Cyclone. Our youngest went camping at 2 weeks, the oldest at 5 days and the middle one somewhere in between. Take my word for it, it's easier to go with the trailer, heat, cooling, refrigerator, stove. remember, it's not like the tent days. Basically you take your house with you.