On the way to Nashville

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We're currently set up in Rock Falls, IL for a week to visit our Son and his family (read grandkids). There is a Bighorn a couple sites over with TX plates and a newer model Chevy TV. I haven't seen the owners yet. Watched the local fireworks last night. Great Show. Jim B. if you pass by heading east, give the old horn a toot!

jimtoo

We are in Ok, going to Skiatook, Ok. for a few days, so Bette can have a couple of days with Jerry Yarnell (the artist/ instructor) at his studio. Then we will be departing Thursday heading to Nashville.

iefpro01

We leave Saturday evening - stopping at the Tom Sawyer park in West memphis on Sunday - then heading on into Nashville with anyone else that stayed at the park on Monday. We are in Site 99 and the Talley's are in site 96 at the Tom Sawyer park.

jnbhobe

We are leaving thursday morning going to the Ohio rally, leaving sunday going to Mammoth Cave, Ky, then to Nashville on monday morning.I think cookie,mikemm62,loafer,and me are traveling together and we will meet up with katkens near Nashville.

jimtoo

Looks like we will be in W. Memphis on Friday and meet with everyone and travel to Nashville on Monday....:D

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We are leaving Sunday afternoon and driving to Paducah KY then on to Nashville to meet up with Jon and his wagon Train. See everyone in 6 days!!!!!!!!

loafer

We are in Intercourse Pa leaving wed for Ohio then after that what Jon Said on to Nashville via Mamouth caves Kentucky
See Y,all there
Bill

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Still a week away from leaving:(. Seems like an eternity!
Awe man........I can't leave till tomorrow morning. I feel for ya Gus.
Headed for the Ohio Rally, then follow jnphobe and posse to Nashville and hook up with Katkens on the way.

Peace
Dave

Delaine and Lindy

We live about 100 miles West of Nashville off exit # 143, just be ready for lots of heat and humidity. Nashville is a great city, don't know if they have reopened Opry Mills yet or not but if they have the wife can have lots of fun there. Also just down the street in the shopping area is the Cowboy Church, well worth the hour on Sunday. Hope your Rally is awesome and Heartland has some nice gifts for all. We are back in Colorado Springs at Cheyenne Mountain State park has to be the best State park we have ever been in. The only Negative is you have to pay $6.00 a day for each car or Truck. And they have no WiFi, but its a very nice place to stay, there is a 14 day limit and you must wait 45 days to stay 14 more days. Its located accross from Gate 1 Fort Carson, Colorado. GBY....

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I just wish we could make it this year....unfortunately, still have to make a living.:(

But you can bet we'll be there next year in Goshen...it's already on the calendar...have a cold one for us....Enjoy!!

sgtbigb

We will be leaving San Antonio friday, we will stay in Texarkana friday night. Next stop will be Little Rock AFB for 2 days and will head for Nashville on the 12th. We may hook up with the others at Memphis RV Park Sunday if we decide to stay only one night on Little Rock AFB. See ya there!

netters1

We left Kansas today headed to Missouri to visit with family for a few days. We will be arriving in Nashville on Monday...See everyone there!

talley

Gene, come on by West Memphis and join the trip to Nashville. I have not stayed at the Mark Twain RV park, but it has to have better accommodations than the rv repair shop we spent several days at following the Goshen Rally last year. Hope you have enjoyed the new coach. We plan to arrive in W Memphis on Saturday

Jerry

osims

bsims
We have changed our route and will also be arriving in W Memphis on Saturday for the Texas convoy on Monday.
Bill