Pinbox area frame flex (BH 3670)

Westwind

As a Bighorn owner that's something good to hear, it appears that even though Heartland was bought by Thor the principles that were part of the original company are still being practiced.
That's a good thing to hear in these times.

Last edited:

aatauses

We havea BH 3670 and also had problems with it---took it to Elkhart and they did an outstanding job---not sure how to direct you to another post I had on the work and customer service, but it was great---you can try to search the post on Thank You or customer service--it tells a little more about the great experience.
al

aatauses

Re: pinbox tied to frame

The post I had was on 5/3/2012---customer service great----it explains haow we were treated and some of th process.
al

bradforx

We had our '07 Bighorn repaired last year in Elkhart and they did a great job. We stayed at the Red Roof Inn for a week while they worked on it. Since having the repairs done, gussets and such, we have put on thousands of miles with no problems. I think this is a great company and I think becoming part of Thor Industries will only make it better. We love our Bighorn and put thousands of dollars into a suspension upgrade this year and plan on getting our moneys worth out of it. Alaska 2014!

Lance & Jo

Had our 08 repaired last July and since then have road tested through the gulf states, down to La Paz (twice) and this summer up through Vancouver B.C. and back with no problems at all to the frame. Was not real happy to have had the problem as it threw a mild kink into last summer's travel plan but as others have said I can't think of a way I could have been happier with Heartland for their support and it was almost worth it to meet and spend time with the guys in the repair shop.

bradforx

Don't you just love the wet bolts. It keeps the rig from sounding like a 1953 Chevy truck. We spend a lot of time on the East coast and the squeaking was not attractive. Have you ever had a problem with broken springs?

Lance & Jo

They didn't break but all 4 went flat (one was actually a little re-curv) and at the time the trailer was only at around 15K, just love that Chinese metal. Good thing was that we were in Elkhart when I discovered it.