Votes: 37 10.9%

Votes: 46 13.5%

Votes: 89 26.2%
  • 5 - highest level

Votes: 121 35.6%

• Total voters

JChatt

National RV Direct; Milan, Michigan

National RV Direct was very good with us. Our salesman Todd was honest and upfront, gave us a fantastic trade, and a great price on our North Trail. Curt from finance found us a great loan, and worked with us very well. Brian from service went the extra mile during our PDI (about two hours long), He matched our new camper up perfectly with our TV, adjusted our hitch, and replaced our hitchball. He also provided a wealth of information and tricks on our North Trail. We got business cards with cell phone numbers from all, in the event we needed help. All were friendly, and made us feel welcome.

I give this dealership a five.

kampfirekid

Well, I'm just wondering...

Although we are done camping for the season, when should we start thinking that our dealer is "less than average?" Our trailer has been in the shop for warranty work for about five weeks?

irvin56

Racetrack Rv >airdrie, Alberta, Canada

I would give my dealer, Everyone I dealt with a 5(FIVE)None
from the time we walked in first time to just picking it up from work to be done.
Everyones we talked to and worked with were graet

Fire123

Well, I'm just wondering...

Although we are done camping for the season, when should we start thinking that our dealer is "less than average?" Our trailer has been in the shop for warranty work for about five weeks?

I'm with you. Mine sat at the dealer for two weeks without ever moving. That was as of last friday. With the holiday, I doubt if it will get done this week! Very frustrating....

billd

With dealers I have found I needed to stay on top of them and do weekly checks and ask what is the slow down on repairs. If they say they are waiting on parts from Heartland ask when did they order the parts and when did they get the shipping information. I have found most of the time they don't order them in a timely manner or dont order them and blame Heartland.

Staying proactive helps. At least your dealership lets your trailer stay there.

Bill

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If you are not sure about your parts being ordered check with Susan in parts at Heartland. I did and found out the parts had not even been ordered, and that the dealer lied to me telling me they had been ordered. Also I found out that dealers will put a full time RVer ahead of a non-full timer. So if you are not living in your RV plan on waiting for the repair. Our selling dealer was Explore RV of Georgetown Tx and I would give them a 1.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Crossroads Trailer Sales

Crossroads RV in Newfield, NJ has been good to us for many years! Our 3055RL is our 2nd Crossroads purchase. They are prompt with appointments and addressed all concerns with both rigs. All repairs and installations were done to our satisfaction the first time!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If you are not sure about your parts being ordered check with Susan in parts at Heartland. I did and found out the parts had not even been ordered, and that the dealer lied to me telling me they had been ordered. Also I found out that dealers will put a full time RVer ahead of a non-full timer. So if you are not living in your RV plan on waiting for the repair. Our selling dealer was Explore RV of Georgetown Tx and I would give them a 1.

Although I cannot change the past, after making the above post I was contacted by one of the owners of Explore RV who apologized for the problems I had with his dealership. He also explained the changes which have been made including the firing of incompetent employees to keep things moving in a positive direction. I will say if needed I will give his dealership another try for service (hope I dont need to) because this dealership has an owner who is proactive in addressing his customer concerns. So if you need service and are close to one of the Explore RV locations give them a shot. You can even go on their website and "talk to the owner".

patrickc

Motorsportsland, Salt Lake City, UT

One would imagine that having a spring collapse on your brand new fifth wheel would be cause for throwing a few expletives at the dealer and particularly the manufacturer.
Not a bit! Motorsportsland were absolutely fantastic, within five minutes they had Heartland and Lippert on a conference call figuring out how to get us off the (can I say crappy) 580 freeway in California. An hour and a half after the first phone call a breakdown truck arrived and fitted a temporary spring right there and then, good enough to get us to the nearest Walmart for the night.
Next morning we were in a service centre in Livermore, CA and two days later drove out of there with four new springs, a new axle and a new tyre.
So, a big thanks to Brian at Motorsportsland and Steve at Heartland.
Patrick and Lorna
Brits Abroad

santafedave

Santafedave
New Cyclone 3795

:D
This is a shout out to Ray's RV in Fairfield CA. This is how the story goes:

Saturday me and my Bro where coming back from Harbor Freight and I decided to stop and take a look at some toy haulers. I had been looking on the internet and my interest was increasing because of the deals out there. My bro and I stopped at Ray's and the sales staff there told us that they had one Cyclone left. I looked it over and was impressed with the features that the Cyclone had. I have an Eclipse Attitude 23fsak and I have been quading for about 6 years. I told them that I was interested in this unit and what kind of deal would they give me. I told them that I would like to trade in my Attitude and they didn't have a problem with it. So, at the end of the day I had a contract signed and I was to pick up the unit on thursday. The next day I get a call and John told me that he had a better deal than the one I had already signed. The first contract they were gonna sell the unit to me for **,000 and take my trade in. John hooked me up with a deal of **,000, same interest rate same terms. I have never heard of a dealer calling up a customer and wanting to rewrite a contract for a less amount. Needless to say I was amazed. I am still picking up the unit on Thursday and the cool thing about it is John got me a deal on a airride system for my F250. I am very happy with this dealership and I recommend them to anybody who is in the market for an RV or trailer. D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mwebb1125

I used RVcapitalwholesalers I saved money and I feel that Rob and the guys, made me a great deal and also took care of us.
2010 North Country

patrick1945

Tropical RV Ft. Pierce

We had "5" experiences on both the sales and service sides. The selling dealer is 1500 miles from our home but 7 miles from where we spend the winter.

We will see what happens if/when we need service in New England.

lamontagne

We bought our Bighorn from Johnnie Walker RVs in Las Vegas, NV. And we have to give them a big 5, the service was great, the salesman has become a friend, we know most of the employees, and we are invited each year to there Christmas party.

seaweaver

RV Wholesalers, Lakeview, OH

We purchased our North Trail from RV Wholesalers in Ohio. Our sales rep, Preston, was very knowledgeable, and answered all our questions quickly and honestly. They also mounted our Equalizer hitch and leveled the truck and trailer when we picked it up, something that we could never get right on our last rig. We first tried to work with local dealers (as much as 100 miles away), but their bottom lines were still 6K more than RVW, and in any economy, that is a lot of money.

Ernie & Lettie

Got our 29rls t.t. from LaMesa r.v. in tucson az. People were friendly, the inspection was just great. Got a lot of info on how to hook, drive, back up, unhook, from these guys. [never towed anything this big before]. Took the t.t. in for some warrenty work and never had a problem. I am amazed at this r.v. dealer doing this much for a customer. Made the wife and I feel like we are part of their family. When time comes to trade will go back to see about a 5th wheel.

Dragoon

Camping World of Fountain, CO. This dealership went out of their way to satisfy us in every way. Their service department is top-notch. Ours wasn't the most expensive rig when purchased, but you would have thought so. They treated us well, allowed us to hook-up for 2 nights to transfer everything from the old rig, took care of all our problems minor and one major. Rate a 10 if we could.

I purchased my North Trail 31QBS from Route 66 RVs. I dealt with Tim Victory over there. They seem to really try hard to please customers. Overall I would give them very high regards. :)

DMitch

I have a BH 3580 on order. I did not buy from the dealer in my home town of St. Albans, Vt. I did that last year on a new Select Suite by Double Tree, the service was non-existant -5 is the rating I give them. I have paid top dollar for the last time hearing about local service. If it doesn't exist no sense in paying for it. This dealer doesn't get a rating from me, and since I pulled my business from there I have had more than a few people tell me of thier tales of woe with the same dealer.

I think that the factory should survey thier dealer's customers and hold them accountable. They know who these rigs are sold to and sold by. It would be very easy for them to survey.