Replacement carpet

johnf

Is it possible to purchase replacement carpet to match existing carpet for a Sundance 2009 Sundance 2900MK. Our pantry door came open and a jar of Mustard pickles broke and spilled on to the rear carpet. So far we have not been able to remove the yellow stain.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I don't know about replacement carpet, but you might try Oxy Out! pet stain remover? It works really well and is the only thing I have found to REALLY remove yellow pet stains. Saturate the stain and put a damp white towel over it and leave it overnight. I find it at Walmart, but it may be available other places. At Walmart, it's in the pet section.

GOTTOYS

When we scrub our carpets we don't use any soap, just very hot, almost boiling, water in our carpet shampooer. It works way better than it did with shampoo and the carpets stay cleaner. Might be worth a try..Don

mesteve

From what I have been told, they stay cleaner without the detergent because the residue attracks future dirt.

guitarpicr

How big a area is stained? Could you take a piece from under the bed or somewhere it wont be noticed & have a carpet layer cut a piece in. We did this in our basement a couple years ago. Cant even tell it's there. Good Luck

Coyote

I've used Folex carpet stain remover on some pretty bad stains in the past (like a full glass of red wine in the middle of the living room floor) and it has worked well. Found it at Home Depot. Might be worth a try.