Shower head

If I recall correctly where the soap dish is (rig in storage yard), that would require me to get on my knees to take a shower. If the Oxygenics head works for you, that's great. For me, it did not. Too bad, when I can get it to stay pointed where I want it (in my home shower), the spray is great. It seems to require a fair amount of back pressure in the piping to hold steady.
I thought you were having issues while traveling, mine comes out of the holder while going down the road. I also tightened the mount for the shower head with the adjusters that are on it. No problems so far. Sorry it doesn't work for you, it really is the best shower head for RV's

rvn4fun

After we took the water restrictor out of the shower head AND the one at the bottum of hose and took our factory head out and back washed all the plastic junk that was in the head out. Our factory head now has a very good shower! We also had to take all the faucets in the rv, screens out and clean the plastic out of them and now everything works great.

rmchad

Heartland Owner
I saw this thread and the recommendations for the Oxygenics shower head and decided to order one. It arrived yesterday and I may even install it this weekend if it is not too cold. I'm getting anxious for Spring :)

Thanks for the recommendation.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
wrapncoil makes the oxygenics shower head that's wonderful. Camping World probably has the best price. Make sure you get the center shut off valve. Forrest and I installed ours in 5 minutes at the Las Vegas rally last year.