Tucson March 6th Get Together

Mrsfish

We have realized that there are a few people inTucson next week so we are going to through an impromptu get together on Monday March 6th for early dinner. Mary and Phil Ochoa, Gregg & Linda Wibbles for sure. June and Terry (Mtpockets) will be leaving for Indiana in a couple of weeks so this is a great chance for everyone to say Hi and Bye!! Please post here if you're interested and I'll put together all the particulars! If enough Phoenix area people want to come down we will pick a place on Tucsons northwest side to accommodate.

Btw - the title of this got messed up. Supposed to just say Tucson March 6th get together. A little help would be appreciated

8amps

We have realized that there are a few people inTucson next week so we are going to through an impromptu get together on Monday March 6th for early dinner. Mary and Phil Ochoa, Gregg & Linda Wibbles for sure. June and Terry (Mtpockets) will be leaving for Indiana in a couple of weeks so this is a great chance for everyone to say Hi and Bye!! Please post here if you're interested and I'll put together all the particulars! If enough Phoenix area people want to come down we will pick a place on Tucsons northwest side to accommodate.

Btw - the title of this got messed up. Supposed to just say Tucson March 6th get together. A little help would be appreciated

I just realized Monday is Phil's birthday when you wrote the date Ann. So a reason to celebrate! Besides seeing our Heartland friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Just let us know the time and place. Thanks Ann.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

I just realized Monday is Phil's birthday when you wrote the date Ann. So a reason to celebrate! Besides seeing our Heartland friends!

double the fun!! My email is not working, so please post here or pm me if interested. DoubleGG, Ron and cookie, bob and Marian, ted and ann, Betty and Gordon, Jim and jei??

8amps

Re: Tucson March 6th Get Togetherr

Exciting!!!! Excited !!!!
We will be so happy to see you. We sent you a postcard and it came back to us. Only check our mail once in a blue moon so didn't know you didn't get it! I can deliver it in person.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We are glad we will get to see you again before you head East.

QUOTE=MTPockets;531339]Exciting!!!! Excited !!!![/QUOTE]

Mrsfish

Ann, put us on the list. We will be there.
Tony

thats awesome Tony! We missed you at Havasu- will be great to see you again. Will post the details soon, just giving the Phoenix area folks a chance to respond first.

Ducky

Put us down for dinner please. We are newbies (only rally was Ft McDowell) so it would be nice to meet ya'll

Paul and Diana

Mrsfish

Okay everyone. DInner will be at 4:30 at the El Charro downtown location. Time is set so we miss the 5pm mess and location should be central for all. The number of attendees will not be finalized until that day, so anyone who would like to attend and hasn't said so - we will love to have you join us. Please just post your intent or pm me if you prefer. 311 N Court Ave. Tucson....Btw - this is the original location of the restaurant and it is the oldest same family owned Mexican restaurant in the country. It's pretty cool!!

MTPockets

Okay everyone. DInner will be at 4:30 at the El Charro downtown location. Time is set so we miss the 5pm mess and location should be central for all. The number of attendees will not be finalized until that day, so anyone who would like to attend and hasn't said so - we will love to have you join us. Please just post your intent or pm me if you prefer. 311 N Court Ave. Tucson....Btw - this is the original location of the restaurant and it is the oldest same family owned Mexican restaurant in the country. It's pretty cool!!
Si por dos

Ducky

We are going to have to cancel for this evening dinner due to illness. Until next time, safe travels!!

Paul

Mrsfish

We are going to have to cancel for this evening dinner due to illness. Until next time, safe travels!!

Paul

We are so sorry we will miss you. Looking forward to meeting you one day. Hope you feel better- the creepy crud this year has been a bear!

Mrsfish

IMG_0727.JPG

Wonderful evening with with wonderful friends. Happy Birthday Phil Ochoa! Saying goodbyes to June and Terry too...