Utah/ARIZONA hwy 91

Mrsfish

Need some advice on hwy 191 coming from Utah to Holbrook, az. Is it 5th wheel friendly? I now we can use 163 and end up in Flagstaff and that road is doable, but would prefer to end up in Holbrook (on route to white mountains).. Thanks in advance- Ann

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have been on 191 all the way from I-70 above Moab to 163 through Kayenta and over to Page. Fifth wheel friendly and no problems whatsoever. 89 is also fine going south. Trace

Mrsfish

We have been on 191 all the way from I-70 above Moab to 163 through Kayenta and over to Page. Fifth wheel friendly and no problems whatsoever. 89 is also fine going south. Trace

good to hear. I'm really interested in 191 south after the 163 junction. Will come down to Holbrook

TandT

I've never taken it all the way to Holbrook, but based on my experience driving that area I'm sure it's probably fine. Trace

MTPockets

Ann, we were on that route last year. After visiting Canyon de Chelly Nat'l Monument we took 191 South to 40, then 77 At Holbrook to Show Low. No Problem at all.

Mrsfish

Thank you Terry - I was actually asking for the Dances' (whoops, threw them under the bus).. You can harass them in person in a couple weeks

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We stayed at the Holbrook KOA on our way to Quartzite last year . . .

Nice place for an overnighter!

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler

Founding Colorado Chapter Leader
Need some advice on hwy 191 coming from Utah to Holbrook, az. Is it 5th wheel friendly? I now we can use 163 and end up in Flagstaff and that road is doable, but would prefer to end up in Holbrook (on route to white mountains).. Thanks in advance- Ann

191 south in az. has a 12.6 low

TandT

Hello Len??
That's a handy download thank you. It says the same thing that my Trucker's Atlas says, that it is clear all the way to Holbrook Arizona. That tunnel is on Highway 191 way down by I-10. Trace