Views From Your Campsite

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
View attachment 37277
Yes, we are still in Colorado. We are at Bear Creek Lake Park in Lakewood until next Friday. Just near our old house. Can't believe we didn't come here more often. It's really quite lovely. There is a full rainbow out right now, but my silly little smart phone can't get it all in one shot! Congrats John on the new trailer. During the week, there are openings here, you should bring out it for a test run...

We might just do that!

I'll run it by Cathy . . . maybe I'll pull the trailer to work on Wednesday and come over there after I get out of work (Thursday and Friday are my days off)!

I'll let you you know!

Where is the park located?

scottyb

8e44a2aebd6ec05bb271eb0bbdf06bbf.jpg

Haines Alaska 5.28.15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a glorius place to be. I lived in AK in the late 70's. Never made to that part. One of these days after work, I will make it back up there. Thank you for sharing.

8amps

Oregon Camper, I figured with that scene you were in Oregon, but ya never can tell! We are from Colorado, and we happen to be there at the moment, but are full time RVers and we've been all over the SW this winter. We are heading up there later this year.

I really love this thread... I agree about giving location, it feeds the ideas for this full timer.

My picture didn't seem to come out so I'll put it again. I don't know how to make it giant like you Scottyb, but my, you have some beautiful shots!
20150528_193748.jpg
Bear Creek Lake Park - Lakewood, Colorado (just off C-470 and Morrison Road, JohnD, near Red Rocks)

Seren

Indian Lakes RV Resort, Batesville, IN

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1432908520.290707.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1432908520.290707.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 83
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1432908551.091595.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1432908551.091595.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 86

Sniper

We have been thinking about going to Grand Lake St Mary's as well. We try to go to one or two State Parks a year for a long weekend or two.

Seren

Kinda thought it was. We used to spend alot of time at Grand Lake campground in St Mary's.

Will be at Grand Lake SP for 3 days starting Monday - our first time there, then again our first time in Ohio.

bobca1

attachment.php
attachment.php

CO river in April this year.

Attachments

• river1.jpg
    river1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 352
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 343

Kbvols

Will be at Grand Lake SP for 3 days starting Monday - our first time there, then again our first time in Ohio.

Sounds great! We are only about 8 miles or so from the SP. If you need help with anything or have questions about the area let me know....sights / restaurants etc.