What could cause one tire to wear on inside of tread?

SteamboatSailor

What shop are you going to use?

I've been talking with an axle shop near 58th. & I-25.

Was Jim's Repair: https://ironbeartrailer.com/

Yes, Iron Bear. It appears they're about the only trailer shop able to work on alignment of the big rigs. However, after a more thorough visual inspection of suspension components it appears the problem is more with the MORryde CRE/3000 system..see attached photos. Don't believe that's correct position for control arms & spring carriers....

Anyone else have the CRE/3000 do this?

Attachments

• LF CRE control arm.jpg
    LF CRE control arm.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 46
  • LR CRE bracket.JPG
    LR CRE bracket.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 47
  • RF CRE control  arm inside.jpg
    RF CRE control arm inside.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 47
  • RR CRE bracket.JPG
    RR CRE bracket.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 44

212Pilot

Yes, Iron Bear. It appears they're about the only trailer shop able to work on alignment of the big rigs. However, after a more thorough visual inspection of suspension components it appears the problem is more with the MORryde CRE/3000 system..see attached photos. Don't believe that's correct position for control arms & spring carriers....

Anyone else have the CRE/3000 do this?

Mine did the same thing when the spring hangers broke. Morryde Replaced them but claimed it was from towing out of level.

SteamboatSailor

Mine did the same thing when the spring hangers broke. Morryde Replaced them but claimed it was from towing out of level.

Morryde is sending new ones pro grata. They were great to deal with on the phone. They told me also it was "typically" from towing out of level, but I sent her a photo of our truck/coach riding less than 1" out of level.
I've just ordered the Morryde upgraded wet bolt/shackle set to do new install with. Morryde didn't want to talk about a discount on a set of those...told me I'd find better price online. Best price online was definitely more than the discounted price Morryde was offering at the Goshen rally. I knew I shoulda popped for them then....

Now to figure out the weird wear pattern on the two middle tires.