What did you do to your camper today?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Nice. You might be surprised that I blow out my black tank flush every year. :)

I do that and the line to the FW tank, just because the tank is "drained" doesn't necessarily mean the feeder line is void of water.
We're back in PA after a great NC rally but I'm in no hurry to winterize. In addition to an outing we have planned for early next week the extended weather forecast for the next 2 weeks looks exceptionally nice. Might find me on the road somewhere between next week and the end of the month!
In the meantime, we'll remove known unnecessary freezables and I have the furnace set at 40*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Was gonna ask how they like them. Rowdy will not go up or down but likes to go up one step on any other rig. Kaydee will not leave the door frame but if you put her in top step she will go down but not up.

I seem to remember Rowdy will run up to the top step on our rig. (The knowledge that we carry a stash of dog treats may play into that).

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I seem to remember Rowdy will run up to the top step on our rig. (The knowledge that we carry a stash of dog treats may play into that).

He doesn't make it up that far but will go up a step. Lol

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: I winterized!

Is that when you plan on winning the lottery

Madison graduates on 5/22/2020. Then look out.....

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to see snow anymore.

Btw....they are only calling for 128"-148" of snow this winter. That about 120"-140" to much.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

I don't want to see snow anymore.

Btw....they are only calling for 128"-148" of snow this winter. That about 120"-140" to much.

The forecast for our area is 23 snow days and 36-38".

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I finished the winterization today . . .

I wasn't planning on running antifreeze through the whole system, but wound up doing it anywayz!

Used three gallons of the pink stuff.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I finished the winterization today . . .

I wasn't planning on running antifreeze through the whole system, but wound up doing it anywayz!

Used three gallons of the pink stuff.

I'm planning on running Florida through my entire system this year (sorry, just couldn't resist).

Mattman

Same as a lot of others. I to was doing winterizing blues. I will say that winterizing my North Trail is way eassier than my old Mini Lite. They left enough hose by the pump under the dinning table seat to set the in the jug of anti-freeze. Opened that line to it and started pumping. Done in no time. Now to wash when it a little less windy and more sunny.

porthole

Retired

Jim,

We've had some past comments about the washing machine and use of Permanent Press Cycle 3 because of some area not protected by the Rinse cycle. The Winterization Guide was modified to reflect that.

Splendide washer dryer combo, you can't just stop the cycle. Even turning it off after stopping will usually start up where you left off.

Press and hold the start button until you see all the lights flash, that is a reset to "zero"

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
What did you do to your camper today? :confused:

I looked at it as I pulled out of the driveway on my way to work . . . wishing I was somewhere camping right now. :p

MCTalley

Applied the renewal sticker to the trailer's license plate today. We'll be traveling tomorrow to test out all our recent trailer fixes (fixed hydraulic leak, new wheel).

Also paid our spot up for another month. Our home campground now lets us pay a month at a time and accumulates the days when we are actually here so we can come and go and still pay the monthly rate ($350 including electricity).

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Finally installed my v 7.0 7 way plug and junction box that Jarod put together for me. I am like a kid at Christmas now with the flasher/steady on switch. Lol