What did you do to your TV today (2015)?

beck-mark

Sold it, actually sold it about a week ago but just found this thread. first time I've been without a truck since before I had a drivers license. was a 2001 f250 super duty was a good truck, 2 blowouts one while towing 10k 5th wheel and went through 2 transmissions. I've got an f350 dually ordered will be here in a few weeks.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Added a set of the digitally measured, custom fit Weathertech floor mats-front & rear. Really sweet fit and look good too.

1d54876f01d44df04da45cd97319e46e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Added a set of the digitally measured, custom fit Weathertech floor mats-front & rear. Really sweet fit and look good too.

1d54876f01d44df04da45cd97319e46e.jpg

Loved ours in old 2004 truck. Great for mud and snow. Luckily, new (to us) truck came with them, too!

justafordguy

Do they have the EGR cooler on the 2015 models? Didn't they improve it from prior years?

Don't know a ton about the 6.7 but hopefully they have a better egr system. The egr system was the death of many 6.0s, I got rid of mine before I had any issues.;)

TravelTiger

Well, the Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx that came on our used 2013 GMC were too aggressive for the dually, and started feathering and creating a very bad vibration at highway speeds. We traded the tires in at Discount Tire for Michelin LTX M/S 2s, the OEM tire for our truck. (Spare matches again!)

MUCH improved ride!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441404434.273593.jpg

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, the Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx that came on our used 2013 GMC were too aggressive for the dually, and started feathering and creating a very bad vibration at highway speeds. We traded the tires in at Discount Tire for Michelin LTX M/S 2s, the OEM tire for our truck. (Spare matches again!)

MUCH improved ride!

View attachment 39835

Aww come on. I liked the looks of those aggressive "grippers"

TravelTiger

Aww come on. I liked the looks of those aggressive "grippers"

Jamie, they were cool to look at, I'll admit. I had two professional opinions before we decided to give them up. The guys at 2 shops said that the nature of the tread on these tires on a dually would mean they'd always be fighting each other. You could keep rotating them, but they would always be rough. . Figured time to sell them when we could still get some $$ for them

Before:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441407332.513940.jpg

Bones

Jamie, they were cool to look at, I'll admit. I had two professional opinions before we decided to give them up. The guys at 2 shops said that the nature of the tread on these tires on a dually would mean they'd always be fighting each other. You could keep rotating them, but they would always be rough. . Figured time to sell them when we could still get some $$ for them

Before:

View attachment 39837

I'm not sure I understand fighting each other. Can you explain?

TravelTiger

I'm not sure I do, either, but I can tell you they were creating a vibration that was slowly getting worse.

Bones

I'm not sure I do, either, but I can tell you they were creating a vibration that was slowly getting worse.

Thanks. I like the cooper tires and I was looking at those as a replacement when mine wear out as well as the Nitto tires. I like the agressive look.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I was running these road howling, mud slinging tires on my last truck. Man they were noisy, but they looked good.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I lowered my Reese Signature series hitch down one bolt hole, about 2 inches. It was all the way up from my Toy hauler, and i still only had about 5" to 6". Now with the landmark and the TrailAir I have a lot more 8" to 10" maybe. Also to see if I can get the Level-up to work right and return to truck height.

TravelTiger

Thanks. I like the cooper tires and I was looking at those as a replacement when mine wear out as well as the Nitto tires. I like the agressive look.

Yes, they look good. But they will also raise the height of the truck, our 5ver was a little nose high even on the lowest setting of the hitch, and the truck was level. I bet the 5ver is back to level, now.