2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gschaaf

Re: 2013 North American Rally

Want to thank Heartland and Jim Beletti for a great time at the rally. The food and entertainment was awesome. Everyone drive safe and I'll see ya down the road. Everyone involved did a fantastic job. See ya in 2014!!!!

neilandnanci

Jim and Heartland, Thank You so much for such a great rally. The food and entertainment was wonderful. Gold Wing Express were great and funny. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Can't wait for the next one. Safe travels everyone.

VKTalley

Want to thank Heartland and Jim Beletti for a great time at the rally. The food and entertainment was awesome. Everyone drive safe and I'll see ya down the road. Everyone involved did a fantastic job. See ya in 2014!!!!

I second this!!! This was our first national rally and we have had a blast!!!

dieselsweetheart

We had our carpets cleaned too and Josh did a wonderful job. Now the dieselengineer says since our carpets are clean again we don't need a new rig. DARN!! Josh, maybe you are TOO good!! ;)

happykraut

Re: Blogger Class at 2013 Goshen Rally

Thank you to all that were involved in organizing and running this rally. It was our 2nd National and had a great time. A very very special thank you to Heartland for sending out such a great work crew. The service you provided just blew my mind. The band was great. Good job, Jim. Even though my wife turned me down, the bottle was a pretty good substitute. LOL. It was good to meet up with old friends again and making new friendships. See you in Virginia.

Last edited:

gpshemi

Even though we came in very late, we're glad we came. It's always fun to see the group together. Thanks to all involved that put this together. I can't imagine the amount of time spent to organize something like this. It was great.

Hopefully the truck will be fixed today!!

Flapper

We also want to say "thank you" to Jim B and all those involved in putting on this great rally. As it was our first national rally, you have a lot to live up to now :). The seminars and all other activities were top notch. Plus getting to meet so many friendly people and making new friendships just can't be beat. Your Heartland crews were so helpful and friendlly, sometimes going beyond what was "expected" of them. All in all, GREAT JOB and we are already looking forward to seeing everyone in Virginia, if not before. Safe travels to everyone.

Thank you Jim and Nancy, Heartland, LCI, Mobile Outfitters, the Heartland Service Crew, Venders, Elkheart County Fairgrounds, and all involved for a great Rally.
I have one request for the next Goshen Rally in 2015, if possible we would like to see some sort of dust suppression chemical applied to Ring Road, or Railroad as we called it. (RR)
All these dirt roads should be treated with some sort of dust suppression application.
Those of us on this road had to suffer through so very much dust everyday, it was unbelievable.
It was much easier dealing with the trains.
My thanks to Kevin for getting water applied to the road after we complained, but that only last for a hours.
We made many new friends and look forward to staying in touch with them.
Again, thanks to all, especially Jim and Nancy for a great rally.

Marlene & Gary Hock

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks to Heartland and all the others for a fun filled and informative rally. Really enjoyed it.

gpshemi

UPDATE: Our "White Buffalo" is alive and running again.
As I suspected, the remote starter's digital by-pass module puked and left me stranded. So the corroded TIPM (totally integrated power module) the dealer found isn't really at fault, however, will eventually need replaced at some point down the road in order to prevent other issues. Looks like it dodged (no pun intended) a bullet.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Wanted to thank Jim B. and all the Heartland volunteers for a terrific rally. Our first, hopefully not our last.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The TN/KY folks had a great time! We would like to Thank All that were behind the scenes planning and putting on this fun event. Thanks Heartland RVs.

jnbhobe

Wow another great rally!! Thank you to Heartland and their great employees for everything they did at the rally. And a big thank you to Jim Belitti and his whole crew for a job well done, ya knocked it out of the park.

rvv

Gayle and I would like to thank everyone for yet another great rally experience. We know there are many people behind the scenes that work hard to make the event so enjoyable, thank you. Special thanks to Jim B. and Mark C.! Always enjoy seeing our friends from past rallies. These rallies are not just bigger each year; they are better. Hope to see you all in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.