Announcing the Fall 2009 Virginia Chapter Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Now that the wind has finally died down I was able to hang my favorite banner up without it flapping and tearing.

Dave

Attachments

• DSC00622-01.jpg
    DSC00622-01.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 15

PSF513

VA Chapter Rally

I can only echo Larry and Keith's sentiments. Deb & I had a great time, met wonderful people, got a lot of great ideas. This was also our first rally but will not be our last.

THANKS to everyone for a great experience.

GUS & DEBBIE - great job!

HUDSON - A GREAT job also.

fordtech 2008

thanks everybody for a great time at the rally, this was our first one and everyone made us feel welcome. this won't be our last rally we look foreward to the next one. every body keep in touch. see you in the spring. ken,marj and sara

Last edited:

timdebs

Gus/Debra, Hudson/Stewardess ( I mean Tracy) what can I add that has not already been said, it was a wonderful weekend, only complaint I have is that it went by WAY TO FAST! We made it home safely and talked about it all the way home. This being our first rally, I don't know how it can be topped. Look forward to seeing everyone soon. Again thank you for a great rally.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Thanks for the kind words everyone. We're still at Camp Hatteras and will be here until Tuesday. Just kicked back and relaxed today. Watched a little football:(, took a walk on the beach, got my feet wet, and watched the kite surfers. There are still around 18 rigs here. Most of us are getting together for a small "dinner" this evening.

We miss everyone already! You guys were all terrific. This has been a wonderful vacation for Debra and I.

I'll try to get some more pictures posted to the Gallery tonight.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
thanks Gus and Debra for everything!Thanks to Hudson and Tracy for a great job! The four of you probably need a vacation now. We had a great time at our first rally and appreciate being included, cant wait for the next one! We met some great people and got some neat ideas.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Well,Renee and I would like to also say Thank you to everyone that took part in making the rally this weekend a success.We had a great time. It was our first but will not be our last. We meet some great people and feel that we have made some friends for life.My mother and father n law commented on how nice everyone was and what a good time they had.We made it home safely around 5:00 this afternoon and we are now just kicked back and relaxing.Thanks to everyone for welcoming us into your group.

M

mitchnpam

Gus, Deb, Hudson, Tracy,

Exceptional Rally! Thank you for including Pam and me (the North Carolina RV Newbees) in the great rally. We met great people, learned a lot about RVing right and better. Looking forward to seeing many of you on the road or at future rallys. Thanks again!!

Mitch and Pam

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Had a great time, as Larry stated this was our first rally, we met a lot of nice people, Thanks to everyone, Gus/Debra, Hudson/Tracy, John/Debbie for all your hard work! :)
Looking forward to more rallies!

boatto5er

Here's a few pictures from today. Finally had our bonfire!

Attachments

• DSC00966.jpg
    DSC00966.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00975.jpg
    DSC00975.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00982.jpg
    DSC00982.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00990.jpg
    DSC00990.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00992.jpg
    DSC00992.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00996.jpg
    DSC00996.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 19

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We're Home

Well, we arrived home today and the camper is parked for a few days anyway. Gus you got some nice pics yesterday after we left! We miss everyone already and can't wait to do this again. We talked about our new friendships, new ideas for mods and the rally as a whole all the way home. Thanks everyone, see ya'll soon! If you are gonna rally with these folks ya gotta learn Ya'll. :D

SouthernNights

Uhmmm... y'all might want to stick with yous guys...y'all just doesn't sound right coming from a yankee with a Jersey accent.:D:D:rolleyes:

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I arrived back in the Atlanta area about 2 this afternoon. We just wanted to let everyone know that we had a great time. Great sight seeing, great food, and good fellowship.
Santha said to thank the unsung heroes of the event and that would
be Tracy and Debra. Hudson and Gus also a big thank you.
It was great to see a few old friends and meet new ones. Also a chance
to put a face with postings on the forum. We had a great time. Our next rally will be the Nashville rally in July of next year. Then all of you can learn to say Ya"all. Randy

boatto5er

More new pictures:).

//heartlandowners.org/gallery2/main...2_GALLERYSID=55bb5f06fb741cb38a297b5de1ff55d4

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Ann and I are home. We had a great time. Good food great people and a nice fire (last night) Look forward to seeing everyone in the spring. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

Mike

MrsSouthernNights

Last few post rally pics

great pictures Gus, we always enjoy sunset and sunrise on the water!
We had a great time with great people, thanks again for all the hard work - it came together like a hand in glove! :cool:

camperjohn08

Nancy and I got back to Chesapeake, VA , the rig (our mini moble pup tent on wheels) is parked in our back yard, the Truck in tucked away in the garage... and all the stuff has been cleaned up and put away. We Both had a great time at the Rally, even with the rain and wind. Hats - off to our Wagon master, and his wife.. they did a great job.. Looking forward to the spring rally..with more Great Food, and Great Company...
Y'All take Care now..........
John & Nancy Latham

Oh Yes.... another Great Camp Fire Conversation Sunday Nite. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while.... : o )))))))

HOC # 1301

boatto5er

High Winds

High wind warning out tonight:eek:. Storm front coming in. Fingers crossed that it passes thru quickly. Got most stuff packed away already. Just need to mount bikes, drain tanks, put in slides, disconnect everything, and hook up tomorrow morning for the trip home:(.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, we arrived home today and the camper is parked for a few days anyway. Gus you got some nice pics yesterday after we left! We miss everyone already and can't wait to do this again. We talked about our new friendships, new ideas for mods and the rally as a whole all the way home. Thanks everyone, see ya'll soon! If you are gonna rally with these folks ya gotta learn Ya'll. :D
Debbie, if you want to be a true southerner or at least from the south around where we live,you need to know how to use the word,"precious" correctly.Like when someone says something stupid and you don't want them to know that you think what they said is stupid, you just say,"Now wasn"t that just precious".

Status
Not open for further replies.