Announcing the Fall 2009 Virginia Chapter Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Well we arrived about 3:30 and finished setting up by 4:30. So far Gus came by and we are right next to the Allens from Ga. Nice campground the sites are a little tight however.
I delivered the Heartland banner to Gus and he is going to hang it in the meeting hall. We will pass it to the new wagon Master who will be in charge of it until the next rally and a new wagon master selected.

Dave

SmokeyBare

How about a few photos... Heartland is well represented !!!

I'm sure I missed a several... but it's enough for folks to wished they too were at the Virginia Chapter of Heartland Owners Rally 2009.

Marv

Attachments

• IMG_3327.JPG
    IMG_3327.JPG
    440.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3328.JPG
    IMG_3328.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3329.JPG
    IMG_3329.JPG
    419.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3331.JPG
    IMG_3331.JPG
    494.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3341.JPG
    IMG_3341.JPG
    514.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3338.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG
    474.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3337.JPG
    IMG_3337.JPG
    405.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3336.JPG
    IMG_3336.JPG
    468.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3343.JPG
    IMG_3343.JPG
    494.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3344.JPG
    IMG_3344.JPG
    514.9 KB · Views: 30

dieselsweetheart

We have stayed across the road on the ocean side. So you all have your awnings out?? Not that windy? Can't do that on the ocean side... I didn't need the pics to realize I am jealous. Already know that. Have fun you guys!!!!

PSF513

Fall 2009 VA Rally

Deb & I will finally be able to pull out of here around noon. Hope to see everyone by mid-afternoon.

Don't eat all the lobster and drink all the beer before we arrive.:angel:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Rally Pictures

I posted a few rally pictures from Thursday in the Owner's Gallery. Many more to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

boatto5er

We're Official Now

Everyone is here now. This place looks like Heartland Heaven. There are Heartlands everywhere you look. Brand new 2010 Big Horn 3410RE and a 2011 Big Country (you gotta see this baby-pictures tomorrow) rolled in earlier this afternoon courtesy of Chesapeake RV (thanks Tim and Jacqueline). Tours tomorrow. Hawaiian Luau starts in 35 minutes. I can smell great food already!

Wind got pretty heavy this afternoon. Most awnings came in. Otherwise - still beautiful weather here.

boatto5er

More Pictures

More Pictures Posted on the Heartland Owners Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Nice pictures guys! I like the decorations and theme too. I see a few familiar faces. Looks like you are all having a nice time. Wish I was there.

Jim

davebennington

Group Picture

Hi all I have attached 3 different copies of the group picture because people kept showing up. I believe that the last picture in this series is the final that captures everyone.

Dave

Attachments

• DSC00614=1.jpg
    DSC00614=1.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00616.JPG
    DSC00616.JPG
    519 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00619-1.jpg
    DSC00619-1.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 31

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well, it is Saturday night.
Great people have been me...
Good food has been eaten...
And the wind sounds like it is going to blow over the trailer.

This has been Sam and mine first rally. We get to go to our second one next weekend in SC.

Some things that stick out in my mind...

1) First and foremost...Alot of people had a part in putting this together. A special thanks goes out to Gus and Hudson, their families, Mike Walker, John and Deb Bylinski and every one else here for cookning and making this a special time.

2)It was really fun looking at all the rigs..from a 2011 Big Country to the new proto type -ultra lite -no dually needed- tent.

3)What a great mix of people from all walks of life and all ages. I feel blessed having to get to meet just a few of them.

4) The factory thought enough about their customers to have Ron,a Landmark and Big Horn rep. come to discuss what was happening at Heartland-and Tim and Jacqueline from RV Solutions brought a couple of trailers to the rally and spent time answering questions.

5)Nobody complained about what broke, how many times it broke, or who didn't listen to them. What I did see was everyone proud of their rig (and tent) - not proudful but a genuine belief that they are a part of a great group of people who feel bleesed to own such a nice product.

Thanks to everyone here for a wonderful time.:)

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well, it is Saturday night.
Great people have been me...
Good food has been eaten...
And the wind sounds like it is going to blow over the trailer.

This has been Sam and mine first rally. We get to go to our second one next weekend in SC.

Some things that stick out in my mind...

1) First and foremost...Alot of people had a part in putting this together. A special thanks goes out to Gus and Hudson, their families, Mike Walker, John and Deb Bylinski and every one else here for cookning and making this a special time.

2)It was really fun looking at all the rigs..from a 2011 Big Country to the new proto type -ultra lite -no dually needed- tent.

3)What a great mix of people from all walks of life and all ages. I feel blessed having to get to meet just a few of them.

4) The factory thought enough about their customers to have Ron,a Landmark and Big Horn rep. come to discuss what was happening at Heartland-and Tim and Jacqueline from RV Solutions brought a couple of trailers to the rally and spent time answering questions.

5)Nobody complained about what broke, how many times it broke, or who didn't listen to them. What I did see was everyone proud of their rig (and tent) - not proudful but a genuine belief that they are a part of a great group of people who feel bleesed to own such a nice product.

Thanks to everyone here for a wonderful time.:)

Amen to that!! Larry you said exactly what I was thinking. What a great time with a great bunch of people. This is our first and most certainly not our last rally.

Carol and I had a blast and made friendships that are awesome. Wish we could make SC next weekend. Can't wait till the next one.

Thanks, to everyone.

Keith

Keith

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Amen Amen I say what a woderful group of people. Ann and I have had a great time and look foward to many more.

Mike

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thank you all!

As we prepare for our trip home today we send our thanks to everyone at this awesome event! Gus, Debra, Hudson & Tracy are all deserving of our deepest appreciation for their devotion to "our pleasure". There are not enough words to express how John and I feel.

In our opinion, the Heartland Family is the BEST! We met so many wonderful people and although, we can't remember all their names, we will fondly remember their faces until we meet again.

Thank you to everyone who attended this event!

Status
Not open for further replies.